✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad you're all diggin the latte art!

After about six months I started pouring designs. It took a couple years to get consistent at it. And that entailed a LOT of constant trial and error. Its a subtle and very precise procedure that requires milk steamed just right, and shots pulled just right, and the milk poured at just the right speed, amount, angle, elevation, etc... and requires precise wrist movements to get an image going. The timing and precision has to be right on, otherwise it won't work. It has to be done very fast, otherwise the foam separates in the pitcher, and it can't work. But at the same time you can't rush it, otherwise the image turns out sloppy. Other than that, its difficult to explain. Its like trying to tell someone what music sounds like. It has to be experienced to be understood.

The ones with the white background and espresso-colored images are different. I poured the milk in first. And slowly poured the espresso on top of the milk. And used a needle to trace the espresso through the milk and create patterns. To make the monkey, I put dollups of thinly foamed milk on top of the surface, and used the epsresso as ink and a needle as my brush to "paint" the rest.

thanks, I'm so excited, the box of goodies will be here by the end of the month!

I have a goal: if i sell all 1000, I'll buy a baby grand piano. (the one i want is $6k), and travel to Europe. I'll still have enough money to order another $1000 CDs. So I'm excited.

I LOVE YOUR ART :bomb:

Beautiful, Ainsley :awesome:

love them! and your room! (checked your flickr ) I'm planning of making a photo wall with kind of like that myself

:blush: oh you guys :shy:

:hug:

Takk! ♥

@Corner Kid, your latté art is a w e s o m e

@Ivet, you take such lovely pictures ♥

I'm finally getting the hang of colouring things :wacko:

5589149062_868f93d249_z.jpg

5588844253_2b9b9ec645_z.jpg

5588995075_a806db4161_z.jpg

Takk! ♥

Oooh I really like your style! I believe your images would make some eye-catching t-shirt designs! :thumbsup:

Takk! ♥

Your art is freaking amazing! good stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

:bomb: That's too beautiful, Ainsley. It is seriously beyond words. It's perfect. You should make a blog/website with all your art :awesome: ! Maybe you already have one though haha. If so, please let me know. :)

Oooh I really like your style! I believe your images would make some eye-catching t-shirt designs! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much! ♥

And haha, a lot of people have told me to make my drawings into t-shirt designs!

Your art is freaking amazing! good stuff :)

Tusen takk ♥

@Ainsley: those are really mind blowing illustrations! very awesome! :

1.jpg?w=7de0bd64

2.jpg?w=e9c044a9

3.jpg?w=1c074115

4.jpg?w=e8405207

5.jpg?w=b58a884e

6..jpg?w=f78c56fc

7.jpg?w=a41eaccd

8.jpg?w=e74d7ed8

9.jpg?w=d3c2ef6d

:)

Thank you so so much ♥

And I can't see the pictures you have posted :sad:

:bomb: That's too beautiful, Ainsley. It is seriously beyond words. It's perfect. You should make a blog/website with all your art :awesome: ! Maybe you already have one though haha. If so, please let me know. :)

asdfghjkljiygofdhu You are so sweet, thank you so much ♥ It means a lot to hear that ♥

And I do have a flickr! (link in my sig) and I often just post my art on tumblr and stuff, hah.