SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

transformers_3_contest_by_sweetbliss8-d3hqya0.jpg

I haven't posted here in awhile. I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this. Hope all of you are doing well.

I've been working on a project. I just submitted an artwork for this competition that is currently ongoing. The purpose of this is to design an official artwork for Linkin Park's new single "Iridescent," from the movie "Transformers: Dark of the Moon." The winner's artwork will be showcased at the movie premiere.

I need your votes and comments. Please vote ("love, joy, or wow"), leave a comment, and add it to your favorites. Simply go to the following link below to do so.

Transformers 3 Contest

The last day to vote and leave comments is June 12th. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Sorry this came out so big! I don't know how to make the picture smaller. eeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ainsley I love your style. :l

:blush: :hug:

I made this yesterday :wacko:

5867866198_b3189c71ba_b.jpg

I don't really know why I drew this but I drew it with my tablet and it's the first time I've drawn something freehand with it. The background picture is something I took at the Sequoia National Park, it's such a beautiful place :nice:

:blush: :hug:

I made this yesterday :wacko:

5867866198_b3189c71ba_b.jpg

I don't really know why I drew this but I drew it with my tablet and it's the first time I've drawn something freehand with it. The background picture is something I took at the Sequoia National Park, it's such a beautiful place :nice:

I LOVE THIS. :D

^:blush::blush: Thank you so much!

I don't know about showing them to the band... I've seen much better fan arts, :laugh3:

but geez, it'll be nice if they see the posters and then... and then... they'll realise that they actually have fans here in my country and... and.. they'll decide to release their albums here. i can dream, cant i? *sighs* oh well. /fangirl

Thanks! BatChris and BerryMan, my favorites (at the moment). I have a couple more here:

i_am_batman_by_j_m_p_16-d3kui0y.jpg

(If you can't read what Guy say, don't worry, I know my handwriting is atrocious and small in this case.

Chris: I AM BATMAN!

Guy: *pointing to Chris's cape* Is that a towel?)

dunnananana_nananananananana_by_j_m_p_16-d3ljias.jpg

On a random side note, I also do some photography stuff:

luces_by_j_m_p_16-d3n47yd.jpg

purple_petals_by_j_m_p_16-d3erlh2.jpg

ladders_in_the_light_by_j_m_p_16-d3iaolh.jpg

helping_out_by_j_m_p_16-d3ks934.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys :blush:

I have some new stuff :shy:

5955600916_e27612e024_z.jpg

This is King Silas. I'm planning on buying some clay and making a stop motion film with him.

5955600556_206d3ff93d_z.jpg

5955039351_53a5070e5d_z.jpg

:mellow:

5817508265_fda309f1cb_z.jpg

And this is something I drew the day my soulmate went back to Australia. I met her on the internet and she visited me last month. I can't believe it was only last month though, it feels like it was years ago. I miss her so much.