✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

alyssa

I went on Sunday too [emoji3] You never know, we might have seen each other. I love the artwork and never realised until the exhibition that there are childhood photo's of the boys on the hugeee picture that was in the downstairs room. As much as I love the AHFOD artwork, I think I prefer the Ghost Stories artwork. I remember that GS exhibition like it was yesterday. Did you attend it and/or buy any Ghost Stories art? x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Lool I was there too, we could have been there at the same time without knowing.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just used my 40% off Barnes and Noble coupon and my $25 gift card to purchase X&Y on vinyl, the ETIAW Single EP on vinyl, and Brothers and Sisters on CD! And it only cost me $5.58!

That's a real bargain. [emoji4]

• Like 2

Speaking of bargains...

I have bought the MX picture book a few weeks ago on this website.

I always found it too expensive but with this discount (and free shipping to my address) I couldn't but buy this. [emoji1]

[ATTACH=full]5856[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

Hmm.. would it count if I bought a juice box for 50 cents as my most recent purchase? :thinking::nod: I don't really buy things that often since I don't have an allowance. The next thing I'll get though may be a copy of LeftRightLeftRightLeftRight! I saw many on eBay for under 10$! It may sound crazy for an album that is quite rare now.

• Like 1

Hmm.. would it count if I bought a juice box for 50 cents as my most recent purchase? :thinking::nod: I don't really buy things that often since I don't have an allowance. The next thing I'll get though may be a copy of LeftRightLeftRightLeftRight! I saw many on eBay for under 10$! It may sound crazy for an album that is quite rare now.

Have a look on discogs.com.

I think you can find even a copy for less over there.

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Over the summer I got some things that are a bit Coldplay-related:

These bracelets. The last one really reminds me of the visuals of a kaleidoscope [emoji5]

522ab0806e0f9a738c8fc466830ae2ee.jpg

These shoes. They're called Inkkas and they're handmade in Peru. They come from fair trade and for each sold pair, a tree is planted on the Amazon. They're colourful, so... Coldplay [emoji3]

e8b11221e6841d2fda27395282d6e9cb.jpg

This cap - I couldn't resist...

(this is mostly a DIY thing, since I bought the cap and the patch separately. My mom sewed everything together later) [emoji28]

9e9e82453328505f60d4f54bc8e68c18.jpg

5187a08c7c2d5ad9c3ec62907f524ca5.jpg

I also bought some other things unrelated to the band, like books and such, but these were the ones I wanted to share with you the most [emoji14]

where did you get that one? that picture has always been a favorite of mine :wacky:

I got it on Amazon....just searched "coldplay poster." The cheapest one was labeled 'coldplay silk family poster' or something like that. When I got it, I realized that instead of being made of paper, it was made of fabric with a silk-screen picture. So that was interesting. And it shipped all the way from China.

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
my limited edition parachutes vinyl and ahfod vinyl came in the mail just in time for my birthday today woooo!!! [emoji119]04b51f782f77d621e7520626a48c5669.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app

Amazing!! Happy birthday! Have a great day [emoji14] [emoji1] [emoji322]