May 6, 200521 yr BART: It's no use. I'm never gonna find that lemon tree! This whole raid was as useless as that lemon-shaped rock over there... Wait a minute... There's a lemon behind that rock! WILLY: (rushing in, on fire) Help! Please! Somebody help me!!! SKINNER: Willy, please, Mr. Van Houten has the floor! KIRK: I for one would like to see the cafeteria menus in advance so that parents can plan accordingly. I don't like the idea of Milhouse having two spaghetti meals in one day. MYERS: Your honour, you take away our right to plagiarise ideas, where are they gonna come from? Her!? (points to Marge) MARGE: Umm... how about... Ghost Mutt?
May 6, 200521 yr Grandpa: My Homer is not a communist. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is not a porn star. Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday. Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend. Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup? Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa. Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product. Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy? Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning. Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart. Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out. Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said. Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case. Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to. Marge: This is the worst thing you've ever done. Homer: You say that so often that it lost its meaning.
May 6, 200521 yr Grandpa: My Homer is not a communist. He may be a liar' date=' a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is not a porn star. [/quote'] :lol: Hahahahaha!!! This one's awesome. I laughed for like 10 minutes after having read it. PS: This is the best thread.
May 6, 200521 yr Wiggum: Well let me ask you this: shut up. Moe: Homer, lighten up! You're making Happy Hour bitterly ironic. Lenny: So then I said to the cop, "No, you're driving under the influence ... of being a jerk." This one is one of my favorites! Ralph: That's my swingset, and that's my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go in the deep end. And this is where I met the leprechaun. Bart: Right, the leprechaun. Ralph: He told me to burn things Homer: There's your giraffe, little girl. Ralph Wiggum: I'm a boy. Homer: That's the spirit. Never give up. Ralph:"This snowflake tastes like fish sticks."
May 6, 200521 yr *gurgggh* open-faced club sand-wedge *drools* - and - he who tops it off, drops it off
May 6, 200521 yr My favorite is Homer's "duhrgh" or something like that. :lol: The Laura-Hayley-Me brain is twitching. :rolleyes:
May 6, 200521 yr I actually like a chapter (the one when bart gets famous with his "wasn't me") Because at the end Lisa says something like "is good not to be rocognised just by a phrase, as an stereotipycal character..." and then everyone appears doing his famous phrase, Homers says Duh!, Marge says Uhmm, Barney burps, Burns says excellent... And then lisa gets dissapointed and goes to her room. :lol:
May 6, 200521 yr that episode was just on the other night, i forgot about it though. it was a good one.
May 7, 200521 yr HOMER: Don't you ever listen to that guy in church - Captain What'shisname? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun?! Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing! Did you!?!
May 7, 200521 yr ol, i think it was, "you sunk my battleship". they kept saying it at the old folks home and they kept laughing, i'm laughing as i type this. haha! :lol: yup that was the one...u have to see it to feel it Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup? Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa. Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product. Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy? Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning. Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart. Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out. Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said. Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case. Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to. this one rules :D i always like how Homer confuses us and himself, while he thinks he is right :lol: homer: mmm....floor pie *drools* yup and him druling over pie or peanut is just great
May 7, 200521 yr who remembers the episode where Homer sings " Who wears a short short....i wear a short short", pretty funny episode...i think he also sad with god on the sofa because he skepped church and god wanted to punish him for that or somethin
May 8, 200521 yr The medicinal marijuana episode's gotta' be my fave. The stoned shaving scene set to 'Wear Your Love Like Heaven" is classic.
May 8, 200521 yr BART: Watch out Radioactive Man! The sun is exploding again! MARGE: Bart, why are you talking like that? HOMER: Yeah, and who are you talking to? Marge, do you have other men in this house? Radioactive men?
May 9, 200521 yr Leonard Nimoy: I think this vessel could do at least warp 5. Quimby: Yes, and may the force be with you. Leonard Nimoy: Do you even know who I am? Quimby: Of course I do. Werent you one of the little rascals. Homer: I have a great way to solve our money woes. You rent your womb to a rich childless couple. If you agree, signify by getting indignant. Marge: Are you crazy? I'm not going to be a surrogate mother. Homer: C'mon, Marge, we're a team. It's uter-US, not uter-YOU. Marge: Forget it! :lol: Lisa: Milhouse, she got you too! Milhouse: Yeah but its ok im standing on Ralph... Ralph: We're a totum pole HIHOWAREYA HIHOWAREYA (Speaking over emergency radio) Marge: Chief Wiggum? my husbands gone crazy and is trying to murder my family; OVER Chief Wiggum: oh, well thank good thats over, i starting to worry there.... Stage hand: Come on people, someone ordered the London Symphony Orchestra. Possibly while high... Cypress Hill, I'm looking in your direction. Cletus (at the carwash): All right youngens, bath time. Cover up your eyes and drop your britches! Who wants wax? McBain: Laughing time is ovah. Bart to Milhouse: How can someone with glasses so thick be so stupid? Lisa: Do we have any food that wasn't brutally slaughtered? Homer: Well, I think the veal died of loneliness. :lol: Homer: I've learned that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead. Comic Book Guy: Oh, loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix. lol. :lol: :lol: i watched tonites ep, and they had the funniest line. but i can't remember it anymore. hahha. i feel like homer right now.
May 9, 200521 yr Author Bart to Milhouse: How can someone with glasses so thick be so stupid? I LOVE THAT ONE! I once quoted it to my friend and he was like..."hmmm....SIMPSONS!!!" hahaha Lisa: Do we have any food that wasn't brutally slaughtered? Homer: Well, I think the veal died of loneliness. I also love that one. hahah..good job.
May 9, 200521 yr BROCKMAN: Rainier Wolfcastle! Star of upcoming movie 'Help! My Son Is A Nerd!' WOLFCASTLE: My son returns from a fancy east coast college, and I am horrified to find that he is a nerd. BROCKMAN: Haha! I'm laughing already! WOLFCASTLE: It's not a comedy. BROCKMAN: ...oh.
Create an account or sign in to comment