July 18, 201313 yr Read this from German ARDtext: Paltrow best dressed woman US actress Gwyneth Paltrow can impress (score) with her taste in clothes: The 40-year-old actress is no. 1 in the the list of "Best dressed woman in the world" according to the magazine "Elle". No. 2 is Australian model Miranda Kerr. Also in top 25 of the best-dressed women in the world are the former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham (no. 4) and the American first lady, Michelle Obama (11). Source: ARDtext, page 426 on 17.7.13
July 18, 201313 yr from new goop issue: Inspired by readers' submissions, I took the challenge and banned jeans from Monday to Friday. I wonder if Chris took the photos :lol: :laugh3: :laugh3:
July 18, 201313 yr I hope she starts selling those little pins/badges on goop soon...cute that she's wearing one too! (Only they will be diamond encrusted, probably.)
July 18, 201313 yr I think this pic is recent, from the family's vacation. Not posting it coz Moses is in it, but holy cow he looks a lot like Chris now. Another here.
July 19, 201313 yr Moses does look like Chris now! Cute photos, I like that Chris is smiling and not scowling (he doesn't know his picture is being taken however....)
July 19, 201313 yr I didn't think I'd see the day when Gwyneth would be photographed wearing flats! :laugh3:
July 21, 201313 yr you can find new photos of Gwyneth with kids in Mallorca here you can cleary see that kids are eating&drinking regular foods.. all the rumours about Gwyneth doesn't allow her kids to eat cips etc. are just nonsense :angry:
July 23, 201313 yr http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/clamming_up_AD2J0Sx2IlrhTtT3xswRoJ Clamming up Gwyneth Paltrow ditched her usual healthy diet for some fried fare at the Clam Bar on Napeague Stretch on Sunday. Gwyneth and her husband, Coldplay front-man Chris Martin, dined on clams, shrimp and a lobster roll while their kids, Apple and Moses, ate chicken nuggets. Witnesses said the family appeared to have just come off the beach and was dressed casually in flip-flops and shorts. They just missed Jerry Seinfeld, who arrived later in the evening with a large party of kids and adults.
July 23, 201313 yr Clam Bar At Napeague @theclambar @PageSix To be fair to Gwyneth, she has dined here before many times and has had steamers, lobster rolls and grilled fish!! :D
July 24, 201313 yr More pics from Mallorca, thankfully without the kids' faces (but pics of private moments are just as bad)
July 24, 201313 yr So Chris was there too, right??? Love the photo of the kids with Apple's arm around her brother.
July 24, 201313 yr ^yeah so cute :wacky: and we need some photos of chris from that pool :sneaky: where are you Paparazzis :lol: :lol:
July 24, 201313 yr ^yeah so cute :wacky: and we need some photos of chris from that pool :sneaky: where are you Paparazzis :lol: :lol: I know right! Also, Moses has shot up suddenly, the kids are so tall!
July 24, 201313 yr Gwyneth Paltrow and Ewan McGregor Eye Johnny Depp Crime Movie ‘Mortdecai’ (EXCLUSIVE) Johnny Depp starrer “Mortdecai” is coming together quickly with eyes on an all-star cast as Gwyneth Paltrow and Ewan McGregor are in talks to co-star with Depp. Lionsgate is distributing and David Koepp is directing the crime drama. “Mortdecai,” based on the three-part series of books by Kyril Bonfiglioli, follows Charles Mortdecai, an antihero art dealer and rogue who is in a race to recover a stolen painting rumored to contain the code to a lost bank account filled with Nazi gold. After contract disputes over Whitey Bulger pic “Black Mass,” Depp moved quickly to line up his next project. Andrew Lazar, Depp and Christi Dembrowski are producing. Eric Aronson wrote the “Mortdecai” script. Erik Feig, Michael Paseornek, Gillian Bohrer and James Myers will oversee the project for the studio. Lionsgate looks to be fast-tracking the project with a high-profile team after it languished for years in development limbo. The film will probably go into production in the fourth quarter of this year, after Depp wraps production on the Disney pic “Into the Woods.” Paltrow’s projects this include “Iron Man 3″ and the indie “Thanks For Sharing,” while McGregor was seen in “The Impossible” and “Jack the Giant Slayer” with “August: Osage County” bowing this fall. Paltrow is repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment and McGregor is repped by UTA and United Agents.
July 25, 201313 yr Everytime I find a new article, you beat me to it, Wabbit. I love it! You rock on finding 'stuff' and quickly. I get excited every time I log on and see yours (and a couple others') names!! :)
July 26, 201313 yr Paltrow and family chill out in Majorca Palma.—People magazine’s annual “Most Beautiful Woman”, actress, singer and food writer Gwyneth Paltrow has been enjoying a family holiday on the island. The multi-award winn ing actress has been staying at Michael Douglas’s property S’Estaca in Valldemossa with her two children Apple and Moses. They were joined by her husband and father of her two children, the Coldplay front man Chris Martin who she met in 2002 and married in December, the following year. During their stay, which was said to have been an extremely relaxing one with the family rarely venturing out of the Douglas estate, Gwyneth enjoyed some shopping with the two children round the village although when Chris Martin turned up, they spent most of the weekend enjoying the delights of S’Estaca. They did however, go out for dinner on one occasion and chose La Residencia Hotel in Deya. Coincidentally, Paltrow knows La Residencia well because when she was making a documentary about Spanish food, during her tour of Spain, they stopped at La Residencia to sample some Majorcan seafood. What is more, she is no stranger to�Spain. Growing up, she was a regular visitor to Spain as an exchange student and has often claimed that Spain changed her life and she speaks almost perfect Spanish. The Oscar-winning actress says she travelled to Spain as a teenager, fell in love with the country, and embraces the culture to the point that she visits at least once a year and makes sure her young children, Apple and Moses, also speak the language. “When I was 15, I went to a small town outside Talavera de la Reina and I had the most wonderful experience. It really changed my life,” Paltrow said during a recent interview. Paltrow said Spain “became a second home.” “It is so different from the United States. It seemed to have a history, and the buildings are years and years old. Here in the United States an old building is about 17 (years old), and over there it’s from 500 B.C., it’s incredible,” she said.
July 28, 201313 yr The rumors of the family moving to L.A. for a couple of years are hot again with a few sites reporting it this morning (along with rumors of Chris and Gwyneth having a tenth anniversay dinner and possible renewal ceremony in Santa Barbara in December.) I'm sure one source picked it up from another, and I'm not sure if I should post because they are rumor stories, but they are circulating again.
July 29, 201313 yr The rumors of the family moving to L.A. for a couple of years are hot again with a few sites reporting it this morning (along with rumors of Chris and Gwyneth having a tenth anniversay dinner and possible renewal ceremony in Santa Barbara in December.) I'm sure one source picked it up from another, and I'm not sure if I should post because they are rumor stories, but they are circulating again. Yup, and they are all being nasty about it as usual. They keep getting it wrong every year!
July 29, 201313 yr Isn't it like, the same exact story as last year?? She wants to be near her mother and brother, yada yada. Look, she made the decision to move to England 10 years ago, I don't think she is holding it over Chris' head. That's where he works. That's where he has three other bandmates (not including Phil) that count on him and he counts on. If Gwyneth wants to see her mother and brother they all have cash they can fly to see her or she flies to see them. I don't think it's the issue the paps make it out to be.
Create an account or sign in to comment