✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but the fact that they spent all that money on the house in Brentwood tells me there might be something to the rumors. I can see them renewing their vows in their home in LA with their children and family present this time around.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change of pace. Here are the new Hugo Boss adverts!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iBwlg3mEy4&list=PLHLi9N3756oGKhoaC4guwQ520HzsI-ZXk&index=1]Gwyneth Paltrow - BOSS JOUR Pour Femme Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YoyyZ-XQZE&list=PLHLi9N3756oGKhoaC4guwQ520HzsI-ZXk&index=2]BOSS JOUR Pour Femme - Elizabeth Saltzman on Gwyneth Paltrow as ambassador - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztAXqZxYuS4&list=PLHLi9N3756oGKhoaC4guwQ520HzsI-ZXk&index=3]BOSS JOUR Pour Femme - Gwyneth Paltrow on the color white - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkbKblmfTyk&list=PLHLi9N3756oGKhoaC4guwQ520HzsI-ZXk&index=4]BOSS JOUR featuring Gwyneth Paltrow - Healthy Body. Nourished Mind - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E97PyusRMn8&list=PLHLi9N3756oGKhoaC4guwQ520HzsI-ZXk&index=5]BOSS JOUR featuring Gwyneth Paltrow - Fragrance. The Final Touch - YouTube[/ame]

But by the same logic, didn't they put a lot of money and effort into the London home? I think if you are rich, you have houses in different areas for different purposes.

Right! But if the reports are to be believed, they're not leaving it for good, only for a couple of yrs. And knowing the way they travel, they would still get plenty of time in the London house as well.

Not that I'm being argumentative, I just think the stories are hooey. More disparaging of an easy target.

No problem. We're just speculating.

Has anyone gotten a whif on Boss Jour yet? I'm always in the market for a new perfume!

I was at Ross (a discount department store) last week and couldn't find any Hugo Boss for Femmes at all. I have to figure out which department stores carries it. I have a wedding this weekend and would like to wear it.

Rebecca Davis ‏@RebeccaWD 3m

You haven't lived until you've seen Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin do the single ladies dance at a @beyonce show. Thanks,

https://twitter.com/RebeccaWD

Katie Welch ‏@katiewelch 49m

The Beyoncé show was truly amazing. Chris Martin & Gwyneth did the single ladies dance. Jay Z fist-pumped to Survivor. I was in heaven. #wow

Emmarose Turett ‏@emrose421 53m

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow sharing a moment at beyonce <333

F'D in Park Slope ‏@effedparkslope 58m

You haven't lived until you've seen Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin dance to "Love on Top." #Beyonce

Erica Dagley Galea ‏@ericadagley 1h

Watching JayZ dance with Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin while Beyonce sings "Love On Top". I'm never going to another concert again.

Veronica Sanjines ‏@veronicaNYC 1h

Watching Chris Martin booty pop to "Crazy In Love" just made my night #beyonce #mrscartertour

The Apple of her eye! Gwyneth Paltrow is effortlessly chic in a simple cream shift dress as she strolls around the Hamptons with mini-me daughter

By Louise Saunders

PUBLISHED: 07:06 EST, 9 August 2013 | UPDATED: 09:48 EST, 9 August 2013

They're enjoying a family summer holiday before preparing to move back to Los Angeles after a decade in London.

And Gwyneth Paltrow certainly seemed to be enjoying having the opportunity to spend some quality time with her nearest and dearest as she stepped out on a stroll around The Hamptons with her daughter Apple on Thursday.

The 40-year-old actress looked effortlessly chic for her day out, teaming a simple cream shift dress with stylish and practical chocolate brown leather gladiator sandals. Opting for a low-key look, the Oscar-winner wore her blonde hair tied back off her face, while sheltering her eyes from the sun with a pair of dark shades.

And little Apple, nine, certainly appeared to have inherited her mother's chic sartorial sense, looking every inch the mini-me as she stepped out with the Hollywood megastar. The youngster looked fun and stylish in a blue striped playsuit, which she teamed with a pair of navy wedges for her day out in the sunshine.

Wrapping their arms around each other as they wandered through the upmarket area near New York City, the mother-daughter duo looked closer than ever.

The pair will need to get used to Stateside life after it was claimed Gwyneth and husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, plan to make Los Angeles their home for the next two years after spending the last decade living in London.

It is believed the family will relocate to California in time for Apple and her brother Moses, seven, to start the new school year in September.

A source told the Mail: 'Gwyneth has loved living in London but America will always be home and she wants to be closer to her family. 'Her mother and brother live in California and she plans to spend the next couple of years in Los Angeles while her children are young enough for their education not to be affected. She misses her family terribly and now is the time to move.

'Her children have English accents and once they start senior school Gwyneth says the family will likely return to the UK because she believes that the English education system is second to none.’

Rumours have been rife for months that the family was planning to move back to California after they forked out £6.6 million on an opulent new home in a private Hollywood Hills estate.

The 8,000 square-foot house in the exclusive Brentwood area is the most expensive in the couple’s property empire, which includes their £4.6 million home in North London, a £3.2 million penthouse flat in New York and a £3.4 million house in the Hamptons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2387737/Gwyneth-Paltrow-effortlessly-chic-simple-cream-shift-dress-strolls-Hamptons-mini-daughter.html

Pictures Here!

article-2387737-1B3785EC000005DC-199_634x736.jpg

article-2387737-1B37081F000005DC-929_306x713.jpg

article-2387737-1B3785E1000005DC-508_634x697.jpg

article-2387737-1B37085D000005DC-648_634x841.jpg

This is probably a gross exaggeration but I find the piece very funny.

Paltrow meat and greet

Last Updated: 11:32 PM, August 12, 2013

Posted: 11:28 PM, August 12, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow was a huge draw at East Hampton Library’s Authors Night — but also drew the ire of her fellow writers, who took their revenge with pungent meat products. Paltrow, a vegan, was there with her Coldplay rocker hubby Chris Martin and kids Moses and Apple to promote her impossibly virtuous cookbook “It’s All Good.” Author Christina Oxenberg — who sat next to Paltrow signing copies her own book “Life Is Short” — wrote on her blog, “Due to the inflexibility of the alphabet, I had the questionable good fortune to be seated directly beside [Paltrow] . . . Slowly yet unmistakably a line began to form in front of my section of table. These folks were hushed and reverential and had a particularly earnest and focused demeanor and casting furtive eyes around . . . the increasingly urgent question they posed, ‘Where is Gwyneth?’ . . . Then the divinity in question arrived with hubby, children and a couple of massive bodyguards. The worshippers blocked my view of the whole world.” Oxenberg said she abandoned her post and headed to the food table and loaded up on “sloppy hamburgers” and “stinky steak sandwiches.” Then, “Gwyneth’s bodyguards blocked my re-entry despite my assurance I was just an author and pointing at my name tag. ‘No!’ they growled, body blocking me. So I was forced to crawl under the table. And there I sat with my meat products, wafting the excellent smells toward my sleek vegan neighbor. She ignored the siren smells of protein. We never did say hello, although I did try to sell my book to her sleek vegan children. No bites.” Fellow author and attendee Jay McInerney tweeted of Oxenberg’s post: “Authors Night at East Hampton Library hijacked by movie stars with ghost-written cookbooks.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/paltrow_meat_and_greet_YOH4mknUzJFP4kGbirgXDL

Don't cry for Christina Oxenberg, she is a princess of some sort (no, for real). Sour grapes indeed.

Wow, didn't know that - indeed, here's an article about her! http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20123109,00.html

Loved this response:http://sarahisalright.tumblr.com/post/58183901955/gwyneth-paltrow-draws-outrage-from-authors-after

Sounds like someone is jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow’s success and being bitter, pouty and petty as a response.

I wonder how it would make poor Ms. Oxenberg feel to know I had to google her for any hope of knowing who she is, and upon learning was not impressed? I wouldn’t line up to get her 1 1/2 (of 5) star book signed either.

The other side: from link

To be fair, it isn’t Gwyneth Paltrow’s fault that she and her kids are so great looking that people lined up for an hour at the Gardiner Farm to have their copies of It's All Good, Paltrow's latest cookbook, signed by the author and Oscar-winning actress herself.

Paltrow wore a short white dress and bright yellow sandals. Her hair was pulled back tight and parted in the middle. Apple wore purple shoes and a pink striped shirt. Moses had sharks printed on his shorts and longish blonde hair. The family was basically the show-stopper of the East Hampton Library's 9th Annual Authors Night. They were so darned cute together that it was heartbreaking.

Two sizable guards positioned me as I got to the front of the line at Paltrow's table. Apple and Moses quietly handed mom my book. She signed graciously. Though we have met many times over the years, I didn’t expect special treatment, but simply mentioned that my son likes to cook. “That is so sweet,” she said. Later, when I opened the book, I realized that she had penned a generous inscription to my son: "Finbarr, Keep cooking! Love, Gwyneth." She signed her name big and drew a giant heart.

Also the library raised $300,000. that's what matters.

She issued a clarification! The power of silence from Gwyneth, as always :)

Link

Allow me to clarify, the divinity Ms. Paltrow was perfection itself. Gorgeous, and sweet and thoroughly professional. She was mobbed by adoring, worshipful fans and at all times she remained poised and gracious. Her bodyguards were only doing their job. And in fact she did need them.

While my writing style is cheeky and irreverent, my goal is simply to spin entertainment.

I'm delighted so many readers found my account amusing, I thoroughly enjoyed myself that day. And frankly I was grateful for the material as I knew it would make writing my Sunday blog all the easier. It wrote itself. It's just that I then forced the episode through the meat-grinder that is my sense of humor, merely to jazz things up. Certainly not with the intention of hurting anybody's feelings, or ridiculing anyone, that is not my style. Honestly, I have no beef with Gwyneth!

That's entertainment, folks!

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have casual lunch in Montauk

Even A-list stars can have a frills-free summer afternoon!

Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby Chris Martin enjoyed a low-key lunch at the casual, laid-back Joni’s Kitchen in Montauk on Aug. 17.

We’re told the dressed-down duo and a few other pals dined outside at one of the spot’s picnic tables.

"They seemed like a normal group of couples enjoying Joni's," said a fellow diner, adding that Paltrow was "naturally-looking and beautiful," and appeared to be makeup-free.

We hear that the Oscar winner and the Coldplay frontman were in full view of the patrons lined up outside to place their orders (Joni’s doesn’t have waiter service), but that the pair was pretty much left alone.

Appropriately, Joni’s serves fresh, mostly organic foods, which health nut Paltrow surely loved.

http://www.amny.com/urbanite-1.812039/gwyneth-paltrow-and-chris-martin-have-casual-lunch-in-montauk-1.5923686