✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Read this from German ARDtext:

Paltrow best dressed woman

US actress Gwyneth Paltrow can impress (score) with her taste in clothes:

The 40-year-old actress is no. 1 in the the list of "Best dressed woman in the world" according to the magazine "Elle".

No. 2 is Australian model Miranda Kerr.

Also in top 25 of the best-dressed women in the world are the former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham (no. 4) and the American first lady, Michelle Obama (11).

Source: ARDtext, page 426 on 17.7.13

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/clamming_up_AD2J0Sx2IlrhTtT3xswRoJ

Clamming up

Gwyneth Paltrow ditched her usual healthy diet for some fried fare at the Clam Bar on Napeague Stretch on Sunday. Gwyneth and her husband, Coldplay front-man Chris Martin, dined on clams, shrimp and a lobster roll while their kids, Apple and Moses, ate chicken nuggets. Witnesses said the family appeared to have just come off the beach and was dressed casually in flip-flops and shorts. They just missed Jerry Seinfeld, who arrived later in the evening with a large party of kids and adults.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Ewan McGregor Eye Johnny Depp Crime Movie ‘Mortdecai’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Johnny Depp starrer “Mortdecai” is coming together quickly with eyes on an all-star cast as Gwyneth Paltrow and Ewan McGregor are in talks to co-star with Depp.

Lionsgate is distributing and David Koepp is directing the crime drama.

“Mortdecai,” based on the three-part series of books by Kyril Bonfiglioli, follows Charles Mortdecai, an antihero art dealer and rogue who is in a race to recover a stolen painting rumored to contain the code to a lost bank account filled with Nazi gold.

After contract disputes over Whitey Bulger pic “Black Mass,” Depp moved quickly to line up his next project.

Andrew Lazar, Depp and Christi Dembrowski are producing. Eric Aronson wrote the “Mortdecai” script.

Erik Feig, Michael Paseornek, Gillian Bohrer and James Myers will oversee the project for the studio.

Lionsgate looks to be fast-tracking the project with a high-profile team after it languished for years in development limbo.

The film will probably go into production in the fourth quarter of this year, after Depp wraps production on the Disney pic “Into the Woods.”

Paltrow’s projects this include “Iron Man 3″ and the indie “Thanks For Sharing,” while McGregor was seen in “The Impossible” and “Jack the Giant Slayer” with “August: Osage County” bowing this fall.

Paltrow is repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment and McGregor is repped by UTA and United Agents.

Paltrow and family chill out in Majorca

Palma.—People magazine’s annual “Most Beautiful Woman”, actress, singer and food writer Gwyneth Paltrow has been enjoying a family holiday on the island.

The multi-award winn ing actress has been staying at Michael Douglas’s property S’Estaca in Valldemossa with her two children Apple and Moses.

They were joined by her husband and father of her two children, the Coldplay front man Chris Martin who she met in 2002 and married in December, the following year.

During their stay, which was said to have been an extremely relaxing one with the family rarely venturing out of the Douglas estate, Gwyneth enjoyed some shopping with the two children round the village although when Chris Martin turned up, they spent most of the weekend enjoying the delights of S’Estaca.

They did however, go out for dinner on one occasion and chose La Residencia Hotel in Deya.

Coincidentally, Paltrow knows La Residencia well because when she was making a documentary about Spanish food, during her tour of Spain, they stopped at La Residencia to sample some Majorcan seafood.

What is more, she is no stranger to�Spain.

Growing up, she was a regular visitor to Spain as an exchange student and has often claimed that Spain changed her life and she speaks almost perfect Spanish.

The Oscar-winning actress says she travelled to Spain as a teenager, fell in love with the country, and embraces the culture to the point that she visits at least once a year and makes sure her young children, Apple and Moses, also speak the language. “When I was 15, I went to a small town outside Talavera de la Reina and I had the most wonderful experience. It really changed my life,” Paltrow said during a recent interview.

Paltrow said Spain “became a second home.” “It is so different from the United States. It seemed to have a history, and the buildings are years and years old. Here in the United States an old building is about 17 (years old), and over there it’s from 500 B.C., it’s incredible,” she said.

The rumors of the family moving to L.A. for a couple of years are hot again with a few sites reporting it this morning (along with rumors of Chris and Gwyneth having a tenth anniversay dinner and possible renewal ceremony in Santa Barbara in December.) I'm sure one source picked it up from another, and I'm not sure if I should post because they are rumor stories, but they are circulating again.

The rumors of the family moving to L.A. for a couple of years are hot again with a few sites reporting it this morning (along with rumors of Chris and Gwyneth having a tenth anniversay dinner and possible renewal ceremony in Santa Barbara in December.) I'm sure one source picked it up from another, and I'm not sure if I should post because they are rumor stories, but they are circulating again.

Yup, and they are all being nasty about it as usual. They keep getting it wrong every year!

Isn't it like, the same exact story as last year?? She wants to be near her mother and brother, yada yada. Look, she made the decision to move to England 10 years ago, I don't think she is holding it over Chris' head. That's where he works. That's where he has three other bandmates (not including Phil) that count on him and he counts on. If Gwyneth wants to see her mother and brother they all have cash they can fly to see her or she flies to see them. I don't think it's the issue the paps make it out to be.