• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are few things:

--the story was written by a gossip website. 1st false alarm

--This was the kiss cam at the Los Angeles Dodgers game she went to last week

--the cameraman probably thought she was with her husband and put it on them

--I've been to many baseball games and every time a famous person is there, they find a way to put the camera on them. I've even seen them put it on 2 straight guys

--Why didn't anyone say anything when Gwyneth kissed Stella?

Now the important part and why this is ridiculous and people overreaction is ridiculous.

And us overreacting to this gossip story is what the writer wanted so the website can get more visits.

--she's there with her kids

--there are 40 thousands people there

--the game is broadcasted nationwide

Do you think, she would cheat on Chris in front of her kids and in front of the world?

And their reaction after the kiss pretty much tells us it was friendly, fun and harmless.

If you don't do the "kiss cam" the crowd will boo you and there would have been many articles abut how Gwyneth refused to do the kiss cam. The media will call her names, call her uptight etc... Heck, the media would even say that it was weird she didn't kiss her friend and will jump to the conclusion that they are hiding something (maybe an affair?)

Last year, President Barack Obama was at a NBA basketball game and they put the kiss cam on him but he didn't realize it. People booed him and it went viral. The game was not even over, the whole country was talking about it!! Thankfully, the cameraman put the kiss cam on him again and he gave a kiss to his daughters. Michelle was not even there and this stupid thing made the news.

It's funny, how, in our society, a happy marriage does not warrant good gossip. The things we like in this society, are celebrity weddings, celebrity babies and celebrity divorces. Nothing in between. A lot of people of anti-Gwyneth, so negative gossip of her sells papers or website visits!

LOL! Tweens on Twitter. Sound like a horrible new reality show. One article said it was her brother, another said it was this ex-boyfriend Donovan dude. Either way, it was obvious there wasn't anything scandolous about it. This is one reason I don't like them living in L.A. I know it's none of my business, and they can do what they want, but I always thought it was hard on Chris to be the center of negative attention. Plus, G admitted in an interview that Apple is not handling the pap attention very well. Hopefully it will get better. Just ignore me - I'm rambling on! :laugh3:

Guest LiquidSky

link

Gwyneth Paltrow Says She Would Consider Forgiving A Cheat

Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed she would consider forgiving her husband Chris Martin if he cheated.

In an interview with Refinery 29, the 40-year-old actress also said that she wouldn't run if she ended up falling for a sex addict.

“I’m an extremely open-minded person, so I think if it was something I knew I was getting myself into, I wouldn’t let it deter me from exploring the relationship," Paltrow said.

o-GWYNETH-PALTROW-570.jpg?5

Asked whether she would stay with someone who had cheated, Paltrow replied: “I think that if the idea of being committed to someone is important to you, you begin to value certain parts of your social life over another. No couple is the same, and as such, every couple takes on different challenges," she explained. "I would like to think that I would be forgiving and/or forgiven, but I can’t give an honest answer as I haven’t really experienced that.”

Paltrow deals with the issue in tandem with the topic of sex addiction in her new film 'Thanks For Sharing', which co-stars Mark Ruffalo as a man who suffers from the affliction

similar article from E

Gwyneth Paltrow Signs on to Co-Produce Musical About the GoGo’s

gwyneth.book_-300x254.jpg

EXCLUSIVE Big Broadway news: Gwyneth Paltrow, Oscar winner, website owner, cookbook author, is launching a new career. Paltrow has agreed to co-produce a Broadway musical. The show is based on the music of the GoGo’s, the California New Wave girl group of the early 1980s. Paltrow’s partner in the endeavor is Donovan Leitch, son of the 60s rock and folk icon Donovan, of “Mellow Yellow” and ‘Sunshine Superman” fame.

The pair have enlisted Jeff Whitty of “Avenue Q” fame to write the book, and I’m told it’s almost done. The GoGos’ iconic hits included “We Got the Beat” and “Our Lips Are Sealed.” I’m told the idea is for a jukebox show with a twist– it will be set in the 1600s and based on surprising source material that can’t be revealed yet. “It’s all still in the early stages,” says Leitch, who wisely secured the GoGos’ rights a while ago.

The project sounds like such a winner that last night at Sting’s Gucci-hosted after party at Indochine, The Public Theater’s Oskar Eustis had his interest piqued when it was being discussed. Several other Broadway biggies have expressed enthusiasm as well. I’ve always been a fan of Donovan’s. My money is on him. And Gwyneth, as we know, is no slouch.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/09/26/gwyneth-paltrow-signs-on-to-co-produce-musical-about-the-gogos

Chef Mario Batali Talks Gwyneth Paltrow's Two-Hour-a-Day Workout Routine

Gwyneth Paltrow is serious when it comes to staying in shape.

So serious, that the mother of two works out for two hours a day — according to chef and friend Mario Batali.

"It's two hours a day of exercise," he told us at the Hellman's event for breaking The Guinness World Record for the longest picnic table in NYC on Tuesday. "She's relentless."

Mario says she follows trainer Tracy Anderson closely. "It's a lot of martial arts to me, but it's pretty intense. She's always on it."

And it helps that hubby Chris Martin is just as passionate about staying healthy.

"They're serious exercise addicts. They both know what they need to eat, and not to just go by some fad diet. They need to eat because the machinery needs it, and they're both performers, so they're very much part of that.”

The star herself has confirmed her intense workout schedule, telling Women's Wear Daily in May that she exercises from 10 a.m. to noon after getting the kids to school.

Mario also revealed that Gwyneth is a "patient chef" and has cooked in her bikini.

"Last summer, we were at her house in East Hampton, and she made paella in a bikini, and didn't get one speck of oil [on her] or get any little burns because she's a patient chef," he told Life & Style.

What does her pal Mario think of the haters?

"I don't think that many people hate on her. I think her career is kind of a benchmark of excellence and integrity. She's done everything right, and she's lucky. It doesn't always happen that way to a lot of people, even when they do everything right," he said. "She's made mistakes — none that I know of — but I'm sure she has. She's continued to find what a great mom, a great wife and a great friend could be."

Gwyneth Paltrow - Gwyneth Paltrow Preps Chris Martin Over Sex Scenes

gwyneth-paltrow-los-angeles-premiere-of-thanks_3870619.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow has a sneaky way of informing her rocker husband Chris Martin when she has a new movie role involving saucy scenes - she asks him to read through every script she accepts.

The Shakespeare in Love actress peels down to racy black lingerie in new romantic comedy Thanks for Sharing, but she has no worries about Coldplay star Martin's reaction to the role.

Paltrow always asks him to read through movie scripts so he can offer any advice - but she is actually subtly telling him if she has a scene where she disrobes.

Paltrow tells U.K. morning Tv show Lorraine, "He is pretty relaxed about that kind of thing. I mean, I normally ask him to read a script before I do it because he loves movies and he is very smart about stuff - so that way he knows what's going to happen beforehand!"

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/gwyneth-paltrow-preps-chris-martin-over-sex-scenes_3887325