✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Geez! This guy pretended to be Gwyneth's bodyguard and got in a VIP party at Cannes Film Festival

what is wrong with this guy?! :angry: i hope someone realises that he was not a real bodyguard and they kick him out!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOP - summer season launch party

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a party to celebrate the summer season, with her website GOOP, at Mark's Club. Husband Chris Martin was on hand, as guests including Kate Hudson, Tom Ford, Matthew Williamson, Davina McCall, David Collins, Seb Bishop and Richard Buckley ushered in summer over drinks and dinner at the members' club, as people anticipated the arrival of London's couple du jour, The Beckhams. Gwyneth recently announced GOOP was launching a series of city guide apps for Los Angeles, London and Paris.

http://www.themediaeye.com/

http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2013/05/21/goop_party_to_launch_the_summer_season_at_mark's_club,_london

Pics including Chris^^

Edit: How NYMag took this article below and changed it into this headline and article, I can't tell. Shame on them...is this what goes as "journalism" now?

Gwyneth Paltrow Returns for Latest Hugo Boss Scent

LONDON — Hugo Boss is adding day to night with the addition of a new fragrance, Boss Jour Pour Femme, designed to complement its Boss Nuit Pour Femme scent — and Gwyneth Paltrow is back as the face of the new offering.

hugo-paltrow01.jpg

The floral-fruity scent has top notes of grapefruit flower and lime, a heart of freesia, lily of the valley and honeysuckle, and white birch and creamy amber at its base.

P&G Prestige, which holds the license for Hugo Boss fragrances, had in mind a successful, multifaceted woman when they created both of the scents. A woman like Paltrow, who manages to balance career and family with all the commitments of modern life. “Gwyneth Paltrow embodies hard work, femininity and sophistication,” said Carla Luini, vice president of fashion brands for P&G Prestige. “She is a woman that has so many different roles, each and every day. From being an actor to being a mother, a writer, a businesswoman…”

For her part, Paltrow said, “I have had a really good experience working for Boss, and I always say this, but it really is such a perfect job when you have kids.

“I can only really do one film a year now because of my family and how it all works out, so it’s so nice for me to be able to work for a great company and, you know, I’m going to Spain next week for two days so I still get to travel and meet really interesting people and have a work interaction. But it’s not like I am out of the house for three months,” added Paltrow at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel here ahead of the official launch in Valencia, Spain, this week.

Paltrow added that she is something of a collector of fragrances. “I am one of those people who have a whole closet full of perfume. I love it; I have always loved it and have always had a wardrobe full of scent,” she said, admitting to having at least a hundred in her possession.

“I think that Jour is the perfect name for it — it’s very uplifting,” she said of the new scent. And uplifting may be just what she needs given her regular morning routine. “I wake up at 7 a.m., I get [the kids] fed, and I get them dressed in their uniforms, any bits of homework are finished,” Paltrow explained. “I take them to school. She [Apple, now 9] gets dropped off at 8:25 a.m., and he [Moses, now 7] gets dropped off at 8:45 a.m., so we have a croissant together in his school dining room and we do reading together. Then I go home and I work for one hour on all the e-mails that come in overnight from L.A. Then I exercise from about 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Then I work on Goop [the digital media and e-commerce company she founded] pretty much the rest of the day until I pick up my kids and then they have various activities.”

The fragrance was created by the P&G Prestige Fragrance Creation Team in collaboration with International Flavors & Fragrances, while the packaging, designed along the same sleek lines as Boss Nuit, echoes the notion of light — a clean white bottle with a golden band at its neck and a light-catching clear plastic cap.

An exclusive launch at World Duty Free from May 15 precludes the full global rollout, which will start on July 15 in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, followed by the U.K. on July 24 and further global markets over the next six months. China will launch in April 2014. It will be stocked in around 21,000 doors globally, in line with Boss Nuit.

Boss Jour Pour Femme will be sold as an eau de parfum at 30 ml. for $46, 50 ml. for $59 and 75 ml. for $75. Ancillary products comprise a shower gel, body lotion and deodorant.

P&G Prestige declined to comment on sales predictions, but industry sources say it can expect to make 200 million euros, or about $261.7 million at current exchange, during its first year on the counter.

Guy Aroch photographed the print campaign, while the TV commercial was shot by director Jordan Scott, daughter of Ridley Scott.

You're still on U.S. driving detail! :) The driver in the UK would be on the 'other' side. As I would tell Row...the wrong side. :laugh3:

Ha! I see no wheel yet he's sitting on the right side:laugh3::laugh3: Geez! That pap managed to snap just the 2 of them. :(

My meeting with Gwynnie

By Michael Quintanilla, Staff Writer

Updated 2:02 pm, Wednesday, May 22, 2013

628x471.jpg

In the span of one week in April, Gwyneth Paltrow was declared the most beautiful woman in the world by People magazine and the most-hated celebrity by the tabloid Star.

Of the latter, San Antonian Sara Jessop, 29, shudders. She gets that others may not be enamored of the Oscar-winning actress and cookbook author or to what she represents: a seemingly perfect wife with a seemingly perfect life with hubby Chris Martin, lead vocalist for Coldplay, and their two kids, Apple and Moses.

But Jessop, owner of Sunset Ridge boutique Aquarius, will forever stand by her girl Gwynnie — a woman she admires so much that she was named Paltrow's biggest fan in a nationwide contest by celebrity and fashion website Pop Sugar.

“I absolutely adore her as a person,” Jessop, said of her hero, who, in an interview with the actress in Los Angeles (the big prize in the I'm a Huge Fan contest) talked about having it all: career, children, fashion and being a businesswoman.

Jessop has been a fan of the actress and her website Goop since the website launched in 2008. Jessop found out about the contest on Pop Sugar's site and filled out a questionnaire. Two follow-up phone calls later, she was declared the winner via a Skype call with Pop Sugar producers.

That interview is on Pop Sugar (http://www.pop sugar.com/I%27m-A-Huge-Fan) along with two other videos of Jessop visiting with Paltrow's business partners, her stylist and the stunt crew from the actress' “Iron Man 3” flick. Stars featured in the “I'm a Huge Fan” contest series have included Tina Fey, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez and Kristen Stewart, among others.

“We receive thousands of entries for our IAHF shows,” said Jordan Allen, Pop Sugar executive producer, in an email. “We ultimately picked Sara's because of her curiosity to have a deeper understanding of how Gwyneth is able to balance being an actor, entrepreneur, lifestyle guru, cookbook author and mother. Sara spoke to people from Gwyneth's life to prepare her for her big interview and asked great questions that gave us an insiders look intro the life of Gwyneth Paltrow.”

It's been a few weeks since Jessop's celebrity brush, which she had to keep secret until now. “I signed about 20 privacy forms,” she said.

At Aquarius, where magazine clippings of Paltrow adorn the shop's fashion inspiration board, Jessop defended the woman who people either love or hate.

“I hate hearing that she is the No. 1 most-hated celebrity,” Jessop said. “I also hate hearing that people disagree about her beauty. She is stunning in person but in a very endearing and organic way. I never thought of her as having unattainable beauty.”

Sure, Paltrow — who is on two separate covers of this month's Bazaar magazine — has laugh lines around her eyes and makes no qualms about letting them show, and her makeup is minimal, said Jessop. “I can tell you she has grace and sophistication, and some people perceive that as being a little snooty. She has a great amount of class and that's something we are veering away from. That's why people dislike her. They are confusing class for being uptight.”During Jessop's 20-minute interview with Paltrow, which was edited down to six minutes, Paltrow revealed “that she hated her 20s, a time when she was trying to figure herself out and was very vulnerable then.”

She also confessed that “her butt was a little saggy, but she looks good because she works at it,” Jessop said. “She loves who she is now because of experience, because she knows how to take care of herself, and she's in tune with how she feels, how she wants to look — and all of that is very real.”

Prepared with a list of interview questions, Jessop asked Paltrow about balancing work with family.

Said Paltrow: “I sort of feel like the real answer for me is that I couldn't do it all at the same time. So I really chose to stop doing movies for awhile and kind of pulled back.”

Jessop: “So taking time off to do the movies, did you feel a need, like 'Gosh, I haven't done a movie in awhile.'”

Paltrow: “I remember when my son was about 6 or 7 months old and they called me about 'Iron Man' and I hadn't worked in three years. I had been having kids and was breast-feeding in sweatpants. And I remember my agent saying at the time 'If you don't re-engage, you're gonna be gone.' So they convinced me to do 'Iron Man.'”

Jessop: “You and Chris are very talented and individually, very creative in your own right. Do you bounce ideas off of him? I know my husband and I are kind of like, 'What do you think of this? What do you think of that?' Do y'all have these conversations?”

Paltrow: “Yeah, very much so. We definitely use each other as a sounding board because that is such an important part of the friendship, part of a relationship. And I think that's kind of the point in being married, in having that person you can go to.”

After a few more questions, the two talked about fashion, each complimenting the other on their style. At one point Paltrow looked at Jessop's black pointy-toe crocodile platform high heels and asked, “Are those Stella McCartney shoes?”

“Yes,” Jessop said. “I would go to Starbucks in my sweatpants and these shoes.”

“They're really good, aren't they?” Paltrow offered.

Looking back on her time with Paltrow, Jessop said the experience “confirmed what I thought about her. I had this feeling that she was just this very relatable, cool chick. She's very inquisitive. She asked me a bunch of questions as well.”

Jessop has considered opening a second store. She wants to start a family soon. And as co-chairwoman of the recent Blue Star Red Dot fundraiser, she'll continue to support and stay involved in San Antonio's art scene.

Star-struck as she was, tearing up when she was introduced to Paltrow, Jessop said meeting the actress also proved “that I'm my own person.”

“Gwyneth is more of an inspiration than an aspiration,” she said. “She is the epitome of the modern woman right now and embodies a lot of what the modern woman strives for every day.”

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/life/article/My-meeting-with-Gwynnie-4539128.php#ixzz2U7LAwDwq