✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She can make it a brand and I'd buy if not too expensive.:laugh3: Clearly her initials. I guess she has retired the K.

Hahaha :laugh3: me too! I still wish she ships the goop store internationally. I will never forget that I couldn't buy Its All Good signed :cry:

And I love her middle name, so weird that she doesn't use.

she's such a tease! No hint of Chris in any of the pics or text... I bet she edits the pics more than the text (typos? how could you Gwyneth!)

p.s. the site she traveled with is already having issues...the goop effect!

Momentum Adventure ‏@xploremomentum 4h

Hello all, very sorry it seems our inquiry page has gone down pls email [email protected] many thx

she's such a tease! No hint of Chris in any of the pics or text... I bet she edits the pics more than the text (typos? how could you Gwyneth!)

p.s. the site she traveled with is already having issues...the goop effect!

Momentum Adventure ‏@xploremomentum 4h

Hello all, very sorry it seems our inquiry page has gone down pls email [email protected] many thx

I always pretend that he's the one taking the pics!

Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo[/url]

"I was sitting in her garden last week and she was wearing a bikini. Beat that!" @simonpegg brings up @GwynethPaltrow with Jackie #KJshow

I was just about to come and post this. Made a post about this in the general Coldplay section.

Simon Pegg was on the 2dayfm morning show Kyle and Jackie O to promote his new movie with Nick Frost. They played a game where they had to describe the celebrity and the other person had to guess who it was. Simon had Gwyneth and had to describe her to Jackie and Jackie worked it out in 4 seconds. He was shocked how quick Jackie worked it out, Jackie told him how she is a huge fan of Gwyneth and then Simon told Jackie how he knows Gwyneth and he was at her place last week. Jackie was in shock and thought he was joking but he said how they are friends and he is Godfather to Apple.

They then brought up Chris and if he knew Chris and Simon said it was through Chris that he knows Gwyneth. Made a joke of "yeah, his just an alright guy".

I was just about to come and post this. Made a post about this in the general Coldplay section.

Simon Pegg was on the 2dayfm morning show Kyle and Jackie O to promote his new movie with Nick Frost. They played a game where they had to describe the celebrity and the other person had to guess who it was. Simon had Gwyneth and had to describe her to Jackie and Jackie worked it out in 4 seconds. He was shocked how quick Jackie worked it out, Jackie told him how she is a huge fan of Gwyneth and then Simon told Jackie how he knows Gwyneth and he was at her place last week. Jackie was in shock and thought he was joking but he said how they are friends and he is Godfather to Apple.

They then brought up Chris and if he knew Chris and Simon said it was through Chris that he knows Gwyneth. Made a joke of "yeah, his just an alright guy".

I'm sure Jackie knew, especially if she's a big fan...and it's not like they randomly picked Gwyneth to draw :wink:

I'm sure Jackie knew, especially if she's a big fan...and it's not like they randomly picked Gwyneth to draw :wink:

I was thinking the same thing but she seemed genuinely surprised (from what I could hear) and even Simon was saying, you seem shocked by that.