🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

It's a strange line we walk in enjoying the kids, or even the band members, frankly. I always say to myself that Coldplay is a hobby, that their lead singer is a supertalent yet also kinda cute, and that first and foremost I am married to a hubby I adore. Chris and Gwyneth just seem this perfect couple to gaze upon, I don't need to ever meet them, and who knows if we'd like them if we knew them. We might be, "oh, it's THEM again!"

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get to see Dianne's posts for personal reasons.

:lol:

Doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical from some of us that we don't wish for them to come out, but if they do, we'll enjoy it and even snap a picture while feeling guilty about the whole thing?

If you're talking about me, I never said that I don't want them to come on stage.

And yes, I feel kinda guilty for taking that picture, so what!

Famous stars in Cary for Iron Man filming

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Cast members attends the photo call for Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainments Iron Man 2 at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills on April 23, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.

7403912_448x252.jpg

Actor Mickey Rourke, actress Scarlett Johansson, director Jon Favreau, actor Robert Downey Jr., actress Gwenyth Paltrow and actor Don Cheadle attends the photo call for Paramount Picture's and Marvel Entertainment's 'Iron Man 2' at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills on April 23, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.

Tags:

wake county, entertainment

RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Marvel Studios' filming of Iron Man 3 in the Triangle is causing a traffic alert.

On Wednesday, police will close down a section of Weston Parkway at Harrison Avenue in Cary from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for filming.

The movie has brought several actors and fans to the Triangle.

Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow landed in Raleigh Tuesday night to begin filming her part in Iron Man 3.

Paltrow tweeted around 6 p.m.: "Just arrived in Raleigh, NC to start Ironman 3! Any restaurant recommendations?"

This week, fans lined up outside Epic Games in Cary -- where some of the film's scenes are being shot -- for some star gazing.

"See what we can see, stalk some actors ... I don't know," a fan near the set said.

"We think we saw Guy Pierce ... one of the villains," another fan said.

"Of course, I'm hoping to see Robert Downey, Junior," one woman added.

Iron Man 3 is scheduled to film over the next 10 months and is slated to be released in 2013.

Production company Marvel Films is owned by Disney. Disney is also the parent company of ABC11.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8690625

It's a strange line we walk in enjoying the kids, or even the band members, frankly. I always say to myself that Coldplay is a hobby, that their lead singer is a supertalent yet also kinda cute, and that first and foremost I am married to a hubby I adore. Chris and Gwyneth just seem this perfect couple to gaze upon, I don't need to ever meet them, and who knows if we'd like them if we knew them. We might be, "oh, it's THEM again!"

And that's fine as well. Fans come in different shapes and sizes. We're not 1 size fits all. I've been married for 18 yrs and adore my husband and 2 sons as well. I love music in general but this is the 1st time ever I have a band of my own to follow. Perhaps it's a midlife crisis. I'll be 50 in October. My husband teases me and tells all our friends about it. No big deal at all.

TY Kitty! I don't get to see Dianne's posts for personal reasons. Of course taking the kids out on stage was for their own (kids) enjoyment and not for the fans. I never said it was. Gwyneth tweeted a picture of Apple with the caption "taking your daughter to work". They just want them to be part of the whole experience. This is what their dad does for living. In fact I remember Michelle posting a while back that Apple was on stage, changing her father's cup or drink (or something of the sort). Judging by the reported thunderous applause they got, clearly the fans enjoyed seeing them as well.

Doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical from some of us that we don't wish for them to come out, but if they do, we'll enjoy it and even snap a picture while feeling guilty about the whole thing?

I love the band, by association I love their kids. I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy seeing their kids and wish to see more of them. I don't do politically correct which seems to be the norm around here. Again, that is just my opinion.

This is what their dad does for living ? :confused:

I know I am stranger to everything that happens around the Martin's family I am a fan and I do not have to meddle in private life.

but I think I'll worry about the survival.

the whole world agrees that nobody talks about money

This is what their dad does for living ? :confused:

Don't be confused, Lory. Chris Martin chante pour vivre. C'est son travail, son gagne-pain, et c'est tout ce que je voulais dire. Perhaps it would have sounded less confusing to you if I had said "that's what he does for A living.:)

Since I was at the beach today and just got home to see this STUPID disscussion, may I say ColdPlayMom you origionally posted this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by coldplaymom;5315576

They should bring them out 1x in a while for the fans to see how they're growing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tash and I and a few others don't mind seeing the kids time to time when their parents DEEM it to be..... We were saying your statement about having them BRING them out so the FANS can watch them grow was a stupid thing to say, kinda like a dog show or something parading them about for Fans to see how tall they have gotten.

You won't see this because you have deemed me a Bully, without even knowing who I am, and YOU also put Dianne on your ignore list because she is my friend..... STUPID MISTAKE ON YOUR PART for doing that to one of the most thoughtful and loving and caring person on this board, she would do anything for anyone, same as me, but because YOU and I have a difference of OPINIONS all the time, YOU decided I was a Bully, so be it....

So go on and be the BEST that you can be, and keep on judging people for not agreeing with you, you will end up having everyone on your IGNORE LIST.

ROCK ON GWYNETH FOR IRONMAN3:D

What's all these arguments about? If the kids like to go on stage to help out or whatever and it's fine for Chris and Gwyneth, then I'm happy to see them. Most fans here love Apple and Moses and we love seeing pictures of them.

We are all here to share our love for the band. Let's not argue anymore! :)

What's all these arguments about? If the kids like to go on stage to help out or whatever and it's fine for Chris and Gwyneth, then I'm happy to see them. Most fans here love Apple and Moses and we love seeing pictures of them.

We are all here to share our love for the band. Let's not argue anymore! :)

Not what the argument was about, we all like to see the kids once in awhile, it was just a blow-up about how it was said, that's all, no biggee:)

Not what the argument was about, we all like to see the kids once in awhile, it was just a blow-up about how it was said, that's all, no biggee:)

OT there's an ignore list?

edit: yes lets not argue

:) 420 post

Didn't know there's an ignore list. No need for it. :)

Back to topic. I'm quite excited about Iron Man 3.

iron-man-3-movie-image-set-photo1.jpg

I don´t understand why she has a thread in this forum :confused:, she is not part of Coldplay...the truth is the Martins are overexposed lately, sometimes I think we are doing free promotion for her...

I don´t understand why she has a thread in this forum :confused:, she is not part of Coldplay...the truth is the Martins are overexposed lately, sometimes I think we are doing free promotion for her...

I dare say 99% of those who post in this thread are happy to promote her:D