✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

They keep coming back with this old news. How about the kiss at the Hollywood Bowl on May 4th? Why aren't they writing about it?

is same it's just confirmation that Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are now a couple solid.

newspapers for some time talking about that all is ok

a confimation this kiss Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin is always in love .

and more ;)

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/ent/amyandrews_gossipgirl/gwyneth-paltrow-admits-she-and-chris-martin-fall-in-and-out-of-love-138705589.html

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They keep coming back with this old news. How about the kiss at the Hollywood Bowl on May 4th? Why aren't they writing about it?

because the article is a support article about post-natal depression, not an article about Chris & Gwyneth. Gwyneth & Chris' inclusion is because of the importance of partner's being there for you and spotting something's wrong.

because the article is a support article about post-natal depression, not an article about Chris & Gwyneth. Gwyneth & Chris' inclusion is because of the importance of partner's being there for you and spotting something's wrong.

Oh I know and it's great! It's just sometimes aggravating how the same news get recycled over and over again.

PS. I admit I hadn't clicked on the link, not being particularly fond of the Daily Mail. I've read some terrible stuff on there in the past, but this seems to be a serious article, so thanks for posting it.

What kiss??

Somebody tweeted this on Coldplay 3rd night at the Hollywood Bowl:

#Coldplay concert @ Hollywood Bowl. And Chris Martin darts into crowd to kiss Gwyneth, sat w/Cameron Diaz & Gwen Stefani. Incredible night ...

I guess it was so unexpected that nobody captured it.

Somebody tweeted this on Coldplay 3rd night at the Hollywood Bowl:

#Coldplay concert @ Hollywood Bowl. And Chris Martin darts into crowd to kiss Gwyneth, sat w/Cameron Diaz & Gwen Stefani. Incredible night ...

I guess it was so unexpected that nobody captured it.

from what i just read it must have happened fast, that means there is very little chance someone captured it or maybe I should say there is no chance.

here too :

From the above Vanity Fair link:

Afterward, guests lingered to enjoy the very last of each others' company: Chris Martin made a rare public display of affection with his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, by holding his hand in her rear jean pocket while the couple talked to Zooey Deschanel.

I think Chris Martin is a romantic dreamer and a great husband for Gwynnie always be alive is the music who has met ;)

he offers to Gwyneth Paltrow the most beautiful songs in public Yellow, Clocks and many others .

when he was young, he told stories fictions of romantics movies in public for meeting imaginary girl too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newVCIYUxl4&feature=related]Coldplay see you soon Enmore Theatre Sydney 07-08-2001 - YouTube[/ame]

yes and when he speaks french, he speaks saying goodbye in Italian in front public for a song

funny cute Chris dreamer :stunned:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fijxGB3ucuQ]Coldplay - See You Soon live L'Olympia Paris France - YouTube[/ame]

Awwww ♥ so cute :dazzled: and funny :lol:

yes and when he speaks french, he speaks saying goodbye in Italian in front public for a song

funny cute Chris dreamer :stunned:

I can't get over his French !!! :dazzled: :wacky: :heart: :smug: and the "arrivederci" bit haha :lol: and the girl who shouts at the beginning :uhoh2:

98454977.jpg

For Chris....For See You Soon....For Chris singing See You Soon....For his sense of humor

:nod: :nod: :nod: AGREED

I think it's cute and normal to lend the shoes of Chris for Gwynnie because is love and this is her husband logic. They are all together now ;)

off thread

when someone takes the account of my American cousin from Chicago (part from dad) and we think I'm his famous S****. i do not exist. (or her or ME LORY in real life I do not exist) I am fate not bother to devalue and I can not stand. not have chance me.

scaled.php?server=341&filename=53773810150923659294049.jpg&res=landing

Your friend to the right of you looks a bit bussed....LOL :)~

I posted this in the Chris thread but wanted to post it here too.

Hmmmm, maybe sharing footwear in the family? :laugh3:

gwynethpaltrowinstylema.jpg

cmartingl28nov11pab.jpg

Cute but hard to believe that they would wear the same size shoes. Probably wore it for the photo shoot.

I'm too lazy to look for photos but they also share head gears. :)

Cute but hard to believe that they would wear the same size shoes. Probably wore it for the photo shoot.

I'm too lazy to look for photos but they also share head gears. :)

I think they look big on her! (Probably wishful thinking on my part!)