Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^True :nod: :D

^Yes! Like her very much! :)

I second that. :thumbsup:

And we can thank Gwyneth for i.a. MOSES (written about her power over Chris that he compares to Moses' power of the Red Sea - parting it) AND not least the coldplayers' favourite:

FIX YOU. Chris wrote this song shortly after meeting her when she was in a bad state / tearbroken after the recent death of her much beloved father.

So we owe FIX YOU and MOSES to Gwyneth. That is the reason why she has her own thread here.

And I like several of her films.

I dare say 99% of those who post in this thread are happy to promote her:D

Ok go on! :) She really needs you, maybe she´ll get a better role than the Iron man´s girlfirend...

Ok go on! :) She really needs you, maybe she´ll get a better role than the Iron man´s girlfirend...

You missed the memo. She's not looking for big parts. Family comes 1st right now which is why some of us have fallen in love with her.

I second that. :thumbsup:

And we can thank Gwyneth for i.a. MOSES (written about her power over Chris that he compares to Moses' power of the Red Sea - parting it) AND not least the coldplayers' favourite:

FIX YOU. Chris wrote this song shortly after meeting her when she was in a bad state / tearbroken after the recent death of her much beloved father.

So we owe FIX YOU and MOSES to Gwyneth. That is the reason why she has her own thread here.

I wish Moses could be sung LIVE AGAIN, it was such a beautiful song to be hidden away:(

I watched The Good Night again. And it encourages me as usual. This is the only one of her I watched. I should try more because I know she's great. Maybe start from Iron Man? :lol:

398810_2970051145107_1293793742_n.jpg

Simon and Martin. :heart:

Gwyneth Paltrow ‏@GwynethPaltrow

Poole's diner and it was AMAZING! Thanks for the tips everyone! RT @NBC17 @GwynethPaltrow Where did you decide to go for dinner?

Definitely a #humblebrag from these guys :)

http://www2.nbc17.com/entertainment/2012/jun/07/3/iron-man-3-star-gwyneth-paltrow-responds-nbc-17-tw-ar-2339636/

On Tuesday, the "Iron Man 3" star tweeted that she had arrived at RDU and was looking for suggestions on where to go eat.

Several people replied, including NBC-17 web producer Jake Seaton. He suggested she try Poole's, downtown.

Thursday morning Paltrow replied to NBC-17 on twitter, saying she indeed went to Poole's:

"Poole's diner and it was AMAZING! Thanks for the tips everyone! RT@NBC17 @GwynethPaltrow Where did you decide to go for dinner?"

Poole's Diner confirmed to NBC-17 Paltrow was indeed there, and they were thrilled with the visit, and thanked NBC-17 for recommending the star dine there.

After the shoot in Cary, the production heads back to Wilmington where the majority of the movie is being filmed.

I watched The Good Night again. And it encourages me as usual. This is the only one of her I watched. I should try more because I know she's great. Maybe start from Iron Man? :lol:

398810_2970051145107_1293793742_n.jpg

Simon and Martin. :heart:

Are they all at the same movie?? I didn't hear this movie before, I should watch this as soon as possible :awesome: :awesome:

*starts downloading*

Sliding Doors is really good. So is Two Lovers, but she's not the lead.

I have DVD Two Lovers I bought ( released on DVD)

(just because I had a relationship with a married man Norwegian)

So when I looked I had a bad reaction really strange and violent angry. I am sorry. I never understood why.

and I also have two DVDs movies that I loved, Shallow Hal, and Emma my favorite has always been movie Emma.

Shakespeare In Love, The Royal Tenenbaums, Emma, Sliding Doors, Great Expectations, Sylvia, etc. These are all great pictures. She smartly turned down Titanic and filmed Shakespeare In Love instead. An Oscar means much more than a blockbuster. I bet Kate Winslett and Leonardo Di Caprio will agree. After you've had a few millions, money is all relative, achievement means much more.