✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For Coldplay section's chatterers !

bibou_89

Hello all! :) Just wanted to pop and say howdy!

I got home at 3am lastnight and then had to work from 10-7pm today, :snore: so I have no idea why im going out again tonight, but hey, I am! :wacko:

Rock on! :laugh4:

Hope you're all having a good weekend! :D toodles! :kiss:

• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

OMG Kara! :mad: Im having such an excited day!!!!!!! I've been driving everyone I work with insane! :laugh3: I CANT WAIT!!!!!! :dance:

Thanks Sarah! :nice:

Do I look ok? :lol: heheh... :shy:

I dont make much effort these days, im so friggin lazy! :rolleyes:

1453bs.th.jpg

holymoly :stunned:

Its so funny that i'm known to my friends for being such a chatterbox, and im exactly the same on here! :lol:

Ca-razzzyyyy :dizzy: :wacko: :mad:

Chatterboxes are fine in my book!! Far better than somebody who has nothing to say for themselves!!

Just home from the Snow Patrol show. I just like to say that Paul Wilson is a sexy bastard. Had to stand next to some beauty queen wannabe that spent the entire concert putting on makeup (what the 3 inches of paint she came there wearing wasn't enough?), adjusting her shirt ( please don't clap or move or anything, you might get a wrinkle sunshine) and talking to some slimmy roadie that was at least 3 times her age. At the end of the show, one of the security guys gave her a drum stick that landed in the security pit. :thinking: Then they threw out the other stick, we both caught it. Well those make up application muscles didn't help her as I easily took said stick into custody while saying something like "You fucking greedy whore, you already have one!" :laugh3: The 2 girls behind me cheered. I am such a bitch. :sneaky:

Just home from the Snow Patrol show. I just like to say that Paul Wilson is a sexy bastard. Had to stand next to some beauty queen wannabe that spent the entire concert putting on makeup (what the 3 inches of paint she came there wearing wasn't enough?)' date=' adjusting her shirt ( please don't clap or move or anything, you might get a wrinkle sunshine) and talking to some slimmy roadie that was at least 3 times her age. At the end of the show, one of the security guys gave her a drum stick that landed in the security pit. :thinking: Then they threw out the other stick, we both caught it. Well those make up application muscles didn't help her as I easily took said stick into custody while saying something like "You fucking greedy whore, you already have one!" :laugh3: The 2 girls behind me cheered. I am such a bitch. :sneaky:[/quote']

So did you then hit her over the head with it??

They had a speaker right on the edge of the stage' date=' only 3 feet from me.[/quote']

It isn't good to be near one of those. I made that mistake at my second Coldplay concert. I always stay central now, even if it means I'm a row or so back.