✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

ugh i know! my cousin said he saw them selling a coldplay shirt, but I dont believe him, he's always teasing me when it comes to coldplay :P

RCT: watching the ACL performance on tv

RCT2: heard Paradise at work today :D

:lol: Yeah I don't think they have any there either.

I don't get teased necessarily but like whenever I'm listening to music or watching music videos, everyone just assumes it's Coldplay. :lol: They're like "You're listening/watching Coldplay huh? :rolleyes" Usually yes, but I like other musicians too! :lol:

:lol: Yeah I don't think they have any there either.

I don't get teased necessarily but like whenever I'm listening to music or watching music videos, everyone just assumes it's Coldplay. :lol: They're like "You're listening/watching Coldplay huh? :rolleyes" Usually yes, but I like other musicians too! :lol:

:lol: yea, people think that I only listen to Coldplay and have no clue about other music lol But thanks to coldplay I know about good music so i actually do listen to other stuff belive it or not :laugh3:

I have no one in my real life to fangirl with :cry: I tried many times to get my sister to watch & listen to the band but she is just not into that kind of music :confused: I even made her watch the paradise music video that I was so excited about..I was like' It's the best thing ever, it's brilliant, outstanding, out of the box video" & she was like :"Ok, it's fine, but can you turn the volume down?":disappointed:

At work, my colleague knows about my coldplay obssession but she doesn't know them..so when she watched the grammys & was commenting on the show afterwards, she mentioned " Oh, I've seen the band you like with Rihanna :angry: but I wasn't impressed" Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I tried to say that Rihanna ruined the song but she answered back" then why have they collaborated with her in the first place..it's their fault.."

I could not but agree :embarrassed:

I have no one in my real life to fangirl with :cry: I tried many times to get my sister to watch & listen to the band but she is just not into that kind of music :confused: I even made her watch the paradise music video that I was so excited about..I was like' It's the best thing ever, it's brilliant, outstanding, out of the box video" & she was like :"Ok, it's fine, but can you turn the volume down?":disappointed:

At work, my colleague knows about my coldplay obssession but she doesn't know them..so when she watched the grammys & was commenting on the show afterwards, she mentioned " Oh, I've seen the band you like with Rihanna :angry: but I wasn't impressed" Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I tried to say that Rihanna ruined the song but she answered back" then why have they collaborated with her in the first place..it's their fault.."

Awww. That sucks. :(

What about your friends? Don't they like the same music as you?

The best thing about this forum, is that you can bond with other fans, that likes the same music as you. Maybe you can get friends with someone in here, and then fangirl with them?

I have a few really nice friends from here that I fangirl with, when my friends have else to do..

^^ Yes this.

Do your friends understand your obsession, even if they don't understand Coldplay? I have a friend with an obsession for an actor, and although I don't share this, and they don't share my thing, we can still understand one another, and have some laughs and stuff..

Whatever you can still come here and share it with us.. cos we DO understand. :hug:

[/url]

I love this. :heart:

How I love it. :D When I was returning from the Coldplay gig in Frankfurt last December, we were on the train, and a guy listened to that version of that song on his iPod. xD

I understand. I have no one who is as much into Coldplay as me. Most of the people I know don't care about them. I have a friend who kind of likes them, but doesn't know a lot of songs; and another who knows them better and loves them. But still not as much as me. She's very into football so we can fangirl a little. Me about CP and she does it with the football players :D But still I don't do that often cause I always feel like I'm getting on everyone nerves with that.

But don't worry, that's why we have Coldplaying !!! ;)

Random thought:

Today when I got on my bus to go to school, Charlie Brown just started to be played on the radio. What a awesome coincidence. I felt very pleased :wacky:

I was in the bus earlier, and Things I don't understand started on my mp3. I checked the next song and it was Viva la Vida (the acoustic version from the Stripped sessions in 2009 :dazzled: ) and I thought: "DAMN IT! I'll be home in the middle of VLV! :bomb:" And then, when VLV started playing, I notcied a traffic light was coming and so I thought: "Please make it red...make it red, make it red, make it red..." And it went to red! :awesome: And then someone stopped at a bus stop, and so the song ended at the very moment I entered my house :awesome:

I just hate having to stop listening to Coldplay in the middle of a song. :|

I was in the bus earlier, and Things I don't understand started on my mp3. I checked the next song and it was Viva la Vida (the acoustic version from the Stripped sessions in 2009 :dazzled: ) and I thought: "DAMN IT! I'll be home in the middle of VLV! :bomb:" And then, when VLV started playing, I notcied a traffic light was coming and so I thought: "Please make it red...make it red, make it red, make it red..." And it went to red! :awesome: And then someone stopped at a bus stop, and so the song ended at the very moment I entered my house :awesome:

I have to sit in the car and wait for it to finish! LOL.. :laugh3:

That happens to me, too :D :awesome: I also really hate that :lol:

I am having fun with SLOGAN MAKER:

- Chris Martin that refreshes. OR There is no life without Chris Martin.

- Everyone should believe in Jonny Buckland.

- Guy Berryman your flavor.

- Strength, safety, style, Will Champion.

LOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

I am having fun with SLOGAN MAKER:

- Chris Martin that refreshes. OR There is no life without Chris Martin.

- Everyone should believe in Jonny Buckland.

- Guy Berryman your flavor.

- Strength, safety, style, Will Champion.

LOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Wow, they do fit very well!!!:o :lol:

tumblr_m1je5wlCMk1qe1a94o1_500.png[/url]

LOL!

:lol::lol::lol: