✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yesterday was the final of my country's X Factor and apparently the winner of the project performed Princess of China

X faktorius FINALAS - Giedre ir Vaidas Baumila - Princess of China (2013-02-17) - YouTube

The contestant (the girl) can't even get the lyrics right :facepalm: I'm kinda embarrassed.

I just watched that I nearly screamed because she didn't get the lyrics right.

((And can anyone help with translating the characters in the background? I know them, I just momentarily forgot...))

It was just after so many spyings and feeling really down about myself, I'm really sorry guys. There's that other-world region of imagination which, though intangible, is so universal, but it's just so hard sometimes to jump from one world to the other, the bar set too high for a dreamer.. If only we could learn from our own mistakes and go back in time, to do things better the next time round.

Coldplay announce new album of Death Metal Classics

In an unexpected move, rock band Coldplay have announced that their next album, due for release in the spring, will consist entirely of death metal covers.

‘It’s true,’ confirmed Chris Martin in a radio interview yesterday. ‘There’s nothing I like more after a long day of mawkish balladry and pontificating on world hunger than winding down to a bit of hard core thrash. Once the kids are in bed, the wife and I like to curl up on the sofa, crack open a bag of macrobiotic cress and have a couple of games of Boggle while Carcass’s ‘Crepitating Bowel Erosion’ plays in the background.’

However, while many have praised the band’s bold new direction, some critics remain sceptical, suggesting that it’s no more than a cynical attempt to capitalise on actor John Barrowman’s surprise Christmas 2012 smash ‘Twenty Golden Norwegian Black Metal Hits.’

link

:lol:

^ HAHAHAHAHA :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Like this? :laugh3:

KerryKing_H2n_Artist_Img-display.jpg

The only ones who'd grow such a long beard are Chris and Jonny though, Will is too cool for that :laugh3:

:lol: Well, I wouldn't mind metal if it were well done :P

I had two random Coldplay moments last week :awesome:

First, we did listening exercises at Swedish lesson and the topic was music. Suddenly the man who was talking on the record mentioned Coldplay :shocked2: I'm not really good at Swedish, so to me it sounded more like this: "blah blah Coldplay blah blah..." :D I nearly had a heart attack!:lol: But seriously, they shouldn't mention bands in exercises, they should think about the fangirls/boys who will lose their concentration :| (or in tests, that exercise was actually a test from 2009, I feel sorry for all the fans who did it as a test) :lol:

I also saw a man in an elephant suit in the city centre :awesome:

I was looking for a decent programme on tv -which requires a lot of HARD searching- and when I ended up on a music channel I never watch, there was the last part of Fix You's official video on :heart:

My brother: ":dozey: Ok, but once it ends, we change channel!"

I need Coldplay to write a song for a film, so they can go to the Oscars and win! Why should Adele have all the fun?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes pls :awesome:

I actually just watched a rerun of the Oscars ceremony on TV, and for the Oscar for Best Picture, when they were saying the nominees, they showed either a clip or a bit of the trailer of each movie...and they showed a bit of the trailer for Life of Pi, so I heard Paradise :awesome::awesome::awesome: