✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I noticed that tonight at 20.30 (8.30pm) from Danish TV channel DR K (K for Culture in Danish) there will be: Modern Classics - Viva la Vida

I look forward to watching it again - with Davide Rossi.

He was so cute when describing all the string arrangements - and added: They even wanted more. :heart:

I noticed that tonight at 20.30 (8.30pm) from Danish TV channel DR K (K for Culture in Danish) there will be: Modern Classics - Viva la Vida

I look forward to watching it again - with Davide Rossi.

He was so cute when describing all the string arrangements - and added: They even wanted more. :heart:

I like the part of Making VLV documentary where Davide goes, they took all the strings and asked for more.:)

In the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, apart from Don't Panic and 42, I noticed also the colour yellow is mentioned a lot, so I thought... What if it was kinda inspired from that book too? Maybe even at an unconscious level... But I guess I'm just giving too much importance to it? :shrug:

i was watching some kind of talent programs ( actually not watching, i opened it cuz i don't like quiet :D ), then i heard back to the future theme :awesome: i was like WTF Coldplay coldplay coldplay ?!?!! but of course it was not coldplay concert, i guy was doing something while this music was playing background :lol:

oh coldplay what you've done to my brain :sick: