✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yesterday was the final of my country's X Factor and apparently the winner of the project performed Princess of China

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4Yuu5ee8E]X faktorius FINALAS - Giedre ir Vaidas Baumila - Princess of China (2013-02-17) - YouTube[/ame]

The contestant (the girl) can't even get the lyrics right :facepalm: I'm kinda embarrassed.

What's the use of editing a photo when the result doesn't look better than the original photo?

tumblr_midon9D5t81r6jh0ao2_250.jpgtumblr_midon9D5t81r6jh0ao1_250.jpg

tumblr_midon9D5t81r6jh0ao3_250.jpgtumblr_midon9D5t81r6jh0ao4_250.jpg

tumblr_midocqRrBn1qh72kro3_500.jpgtumblr_midocqRrBn1qh72kro2_500.jpg

tumblr_midocqRrBn1qh72kro4_500.jpgtumblr_midocqRrBn1qh72kro1_500.jpg

Looking at the size of said pictures and the crappy colour adjustments I'd say they're from tumblr. And the URL check just confirmed that :lol: To answer your question: the tumblr fangirls have too much time on their hands and rape the instagram-colour-like methods on every picture they can find. EVERY PICTURE :sick: I'm surprised they didn't make some corny GIF out of these already lol

Yesterday was the final of my country's X Factor and apparently the winner of the project performed Princess of China

X faktorius FINALAS - Giedre ir Vaidas Baumila - Princess of China (2013-02-17) - YouTube

The contestant (the girl) can't even get the lyrics right :facepalm: I'm kinda embarrassed.

PFFFHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

edit: aww they kiss at the end :blush:

"Coldplay can make great music with a guitar and a child's piano... that's how amazing they are." :dazzled:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOIkLKwCKYw]Coldplay Lovers In Japan / Chinese Sleep Chant / Yes - YouTube[/ame]