✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

So I'm at a party for a friend, and I was talking about coldplay and a lady overheard me and just told me she is going to the shows in Denver and Chicago!

UPDATE!! I just started talking to this lady, and it turns out her and her daughter are super Coldplay fans and I just convinced the daughter to sign up for an account here and they are showinge pictures from a coldplay-themed birthday party and coldplay outfits, and it turns out the daughter and I have the smae favorite song and album!!!

• Like 5

UPDATE!! I just started talking to this lady, and it turns out her and her daughter are super Coldplay fans and I just convinced the daughter to sign up for an account here and they are showinge pictures from a coldplay-themed birthday party and coldplay outfits, and it turns out the daughter and I have the smae favorite song and album!!!

What! Incredible, how was the themed party??

Norys

I wish I could ever be at a Coldplay-themed party, but it is highly unlikely since I don't know any Coldplayers in real life...

Me too :( but if I ever do one I might look like a weird and obsessed fan. But, I'd like to include Xylobands in the future in a big party

This is amazing, what a wonderful surprise, I hope we get to meet her soon. We need to know everything about the Coldplay themed party :D

• Like 3

Me too :( but if I ever do one I might look like a weird and obsessed fan. But, I'd like to include Xylobands in the future in a big party

This is amazing, what a wonderful surprise, I hope we get to meet her soon. We need to know everything about the Coldplay themed party :D

One day we should all have a huge coldplay party in real life!

There's only that tiny problem that we're spread all over the world...

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Well, for you it's a signday but for your account it's a birthday :D Congrats!

Haha! It's true. Thank you [emoji14]

Happy Coldplaying anniversary !! I can still remember when you came in new here and were so active right away ! :)

Thanks a lot! Yes! You're right! I used to be one of the biggest "spammers" around here (still after you, I think) [emoji23]

Congratulations!! :D Today is my two-week anniversary lol :laugh3: hope to get some day to celebrate the year as well :)

Thank you! Congratulations to you as well! And I really do hope that too! [emoji4]

So I'm at a party for a friend, and I was talking about coldplay and a lady overheard me and just told me she is going to the shows in Denver and Chicago!

That's awesome! Hope something like that happens to all of us someday! And it's so great that you convinced her to join in! [emoji1]

It was so awesome to meet you and talk about the best band in the world!!

Hi Lily! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have a wonderful time here! And, if you don't mind, of course, could you please post some pics of your MX themed party? [emoji6]

One day we should all have a huge coldplay party in real life!

There's only that tiny problem that we're spread all over the world...

Couldn't agree more! We'll figure it out eventually... [emoji13]

also, Happy birthday, Yellow!! [emoji322] [emoji92]

Today I'm spending my whole day in a hospital cause my grandma is sick... but I log in here and I read your stories and news about Glastonbury and that makes me feel better. So I wanted to thank all of you guys. Thanks for making Coldplaying a safe place to go when everything goes wrong. You are home where I wanted to go :)

• Like 5

Today I'm spending my whole day in a hospital cause my grandma is sick... but I log in here and I read your stories and news about Glastonbury and that makes me feel better. So I wanted to thank all of you guys. Thanks for making Coldplaying a safe place to go when everything goes wrong. You are home where I wanted to go :)

Wish you lots of strength and hope your grandma will be better soon! :) "But I know one day, good things are coming our way !"

• Like 1

I'm so sorry, hope she gets better soon :)

• Like 1