✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg
Today I'm spending my whole day in a hospital cause my grandma is sick... but I log in here and I read your stories and news about Glastonbury and that makes me feel better. So I wanted to thank all of you guys. Thanks for making Coldplaying a safe place to go when everything goes wrong. You are home where I wanted to go :)

Sorry about that. Hope she gets well very soon [emoji53]

Today I'm spending my whole day in a hospital cause my grandma is sick... but I log in here and I read your stories and news about Glastonbury and that makes me feel better. So I wanted to thank all of you guys. Thanks for making Coldplaying a safe place to go when everything goes wrong. You are home where I wanted to go :)

I'm really sorry to hear that[emoji17]

I hope she get better soon! [emoji4]

• Like 1

For my 16th birthday I did a glow in the dark dance meant to have the Mylo Xyloto vibe. It was awesome and ended up like the Charlie Brown music video!

OMG that's so amazing, it puts a smile on my face :) :) :)

For my 16th birthday I did a glow in the dark dance meant to have the Mylo Xyloto vibe. It was awesome and ended up like the Charlie Brown music video!

Wow, great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Norys

Sorry things are difficult at the moment. I feel the same way- Music, Coldplay in particular, and this lovely place have got me through tough times. "A refuge, somewhere I can go " - (Moses). Much love x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

That's just beautiful! I'd love to have a party like that! Hope you and your friends had a great time [emoji7]

This may be a stupid question, but did you play any Coldplay songs there or was it just the theme that was inspired by them?

wow! i wish i had sweet 16 parties like that hahaha

btw, today Viva Coldplay (Brazilian fan site) released Fix You multicam vid from Rio's concert and it brought back so many great feelings from that day

god, I love this band :loveshower::loveshower:

• Like 2

That's just beautiful! I'd love to have a party like that! Hope you and your friends had a great time [emoji7]

This may be a stupid question, but did you play any Coldplay songs there or was it just the theme that was inspired by them?

I had a few of the more upbeat songs on the playlist such as Paradise, Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven, and A Sky Full of Stars. It was such a fun party!

Guest diogo_sg
I had a few of the more upbeat songs on the playlist such as Paradise, Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven, and A Sky Full of Stars. It was such a fun party!

Oh ok. I can only imagine [emoji5]

Guest diogo_sg
And this party was before A Head Full of Dreams came out. I'll have to have another party and add all the groovy tunes from this album :laugh2:

Awesome! And do you have some new cool ideas for the theme too? [emoji16]

Guest diogo_sg
I think it would be really cool to do AHFOD party and have the huge flower backdrop and the cool chalk. Maybe people dressed like chimps!

Haha! Sounds interesting! Maybe you could project some psychadelic kaleidoscopes on the walls of the room too [emoji4]

I think it would be really cool to do AHFOD party and have the huge flower backdrop and the cool chalk. Maybe people dressed like chimps!

I'd love to see pics of all of you dressed as chimps. And of course the colored powder will look fantastic. Hopefully you can include some LED wristbands :)

• Like 1

After all that Glastonbury excitement yesterday I even finally had a dream about coldplay[emoji16]

Sadly I wasn't actively taking part in it myself nor can I remember everything so clear...

But I still remember they were doing some interview with Chris and Jonny and asked them about the future of coldplay.

• Like 2