✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg
"This is Will Champion, he is gonna grow his own tulips, and he is gonna grow his own weed! It's gonna be amazing weed, or as Donald Trump would say it: It's gonna be incredible weed, INCREDIBLE WEED"

Actual quote :D

"This man is gonna have a tulip farm. He's gonna grow his own weed, it's gonna be the best weed in the world. As Donald Trump would say it: its gonna be incredible weed, incredible weed! This is Will Champion, he might become Dutch tomorrow, we'll see what happens"

Does anyone have a recording of this? [emoji23]

Guest diogo_sg
I do, it's in the concert recording, not sure how I'd share it quickly?

Cool! Me neither. I'm not used to upload stuff online [emoji53]

A Charlie Chaplin Poem + "Flowers of Life" on Stones by Australian artist + new colleague who loves Co. and Bob. Dylan~ [ATTACH=full]4884[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4888[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4885[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4886[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4887[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4889[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4890[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4892[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4893[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

"This is Will Champion, he is gonna grow his own tulips, and he is gonna grow his own weed! It's gonna be amazing weed, or as Donald Trump would say it: It's gonna be incredible weed, INCREDIBLE WEED"

Actual quote :D

"This man is gonna have a tulip farm. He's gonna grow his own weed, it's gonna be the best weed in the world. As Donald Trump would say it: its gonna be incredible weed, incredible weed! This is Will Champion, he might become Dutch tomorrow, we'll see what happens"

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Norys

Guest diogo_sg
A Charlie Chaplin Poem + "Flowers of Life" on Stones by Australian artist + new colleague who loves Co. and Bob. Dylan~ [ATTACH=full]4884[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4888[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4885[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4886[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4887[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4889[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4890[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4892[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4893[/ATTACH]

They're really beautiful. And the poem is gorgeous too [emoji7]

Guest diogo_sg
Happy erm..... birthday? :awesome:

Thank you! i think it's more like a 'signday', though [emoji12]

I'll just share this video. NME has some other interviews on their YouTube page in which the artists have to choose a headliner

This was even funnier. A reference to Chris wearing the same outfit on every concert and Chris being so tall