✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was watching awesome videos from Glastonbury and I suddenly got sad. I really want to see my boys on live again and I don't know if I ever will be able to go back... I know it sounds dramatic haha but I just needed to share my thoughts with you guys, think you can understand how I feel :anxious:

Hope you don't think I'm crazy haha :laugh3:

I feel the same... Idk if there will be another show of the AHFOD tour I can go to, and it might take forever after that[emoji17]

• Like 1

I feel the same... Idk if there will be another show of the AHFOD tour I can go to, and it might take forever after thatemoji17.png

Glad to hear I'm not the only one haha! But after all I think we should focus on the fact we saw Coldplay on live... we lived the experience and that's a memory will stay forever in our hearts :happy:

And we should never stop dreaming... I'm sure some day we'll see them again ;)

• Like 1

Every time I listen to Coldplay albums, now that the boys have been performing live shows lately, tracks I listen to just don't sound the same, like Charlie Brown - I feel like I need to hear Chris say "Hands up, hands up", and AOAL - I feel like I need to hear Chris say "Trust me, trust me, everybody get low, everybody get down...1...2...3..."...*jump* [emoji39] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

Every time I listen to Coldplay albums, now that the boys have been performing live shows lately, tracks I listen to just don't sound the same, like Charlie Brown - I feel like I need to hear Chris say "Hands up, hands up", and AOAL - I feel like I need to hear Chris say "Trust me, trust me, everybody get low, everybody get down...1...2...3..."...*jump* [emoji39] x

I feel the same sometimes, when I listen to ASFOS or VLV I sometimes want to shout "DROP IT WILL" or when I sing along to Yellow I always add the "oh my love" lol

• Like 5

I feel the same sometimes, when I listen to ASFOS or VLV I sometimes want to shout "DROP IT WILL" or when I sing along to Yellow I always add the "oh my love" lol

Oh yeah, definitely with you on the Yellow one. I also adore the beautiful "La la la la" bit at the end of live The Scientist" ! x

• Like 3

Working on my computer and in the meanwhile listening to the Coldplay - Glastonbury concert and then at that same moment receiving an email from Coldplay with subject "Relive Sunday's Glastonbury performance"... :D

• Like 4

A very sad and disturbing coincidence, I just read that the number of dead at the Istanbul airport has increased to 42 :cry:

Chris dedicated a song to the victims again. Like I said a couple of days before, the world has become a ridiculous place, every AHFOD show can now be dedicated to another set of victims :angry:

• Like 6

Sometimes I also sing the "yeah that's where they're lying underneath" from the carpool karaoke during Paradise because I watched it so many times already[emoji23]

I do the same thing! Also with Princess of China before the chorus 'your turn your turn your turn'. Also a lot during the concert for example during Adventure of a Lifetime when Chris goes : 'woohoo' -> crowd: woohoo -> Chris: woohoo, I was like the only person there to do Chris' woohoos instead of the other ones

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
A very sad and disturbing coincidence, I just read that the number of dead at the Istanbul airport has increased to 42 :cry:

Chris dedicated a song to the victims again. Like I said a couple of days before, the world has become a ridiculous place, every AHFOD show can now be dedicated to another set of victims :angry:

[emoji22]

I miss hearing "Turn the lights on Graham!"/"Lights please Graham!", or something along those lines. Or "Is there anybody out there? Is there anybody out thereee?", or my personal favourite "Everyone okay?[emoji1] " the way Chris does.

Oooooo a Coldplay remix, Up&Up, just came on on Kiss FM! (UK) (yes I am shaking my head from side to side trying not to sing aloud) We're gonna get it, get it together!

x

• Like 4

It's a stormy night and somehow the line "in a stormy haze" make sense tonight. So, I'm listening to Parachutes while doing some school things. Moreover while I was writing this post I saw on the TV there's going to be a special program about the Coldplay show in Barcelona in the local music channel. :) a night full of coldceptions :)

• Like 2

Really crazy how every week there's some new shit happening that chris wants to dedicate songs to

• Like 1

At work the other day I listened straight through all seven albums (inc. Prospekt's March) from Don't Panic to Up&Up, and you can really tell the difference as time goes by. It's a completely different band now compared to 1999

• Like 5

Really crazy how every week there's some new shit happening that chris wants to dedicate songs to

Exactly what I was thinking.

Every concert there is something new and negative.

But somehow Coldplay is getting you through the tough times.

• Like 1

That's really awful, I agree. Often he even dedicates songs to several people /things that happened. The sad thing is that so many awful stuff happens that I don't even get really surprised anymore when something like this happens[emoji17]

but I'm glad they're here to give us a little hope in he world.

• Like 3

Ooh, nice. What are you gonna do with them all and how many do you get? x

You get packs of 10, 25 and 100. I ordered a 100 set one.

Well, I tend to get annoyed very easily. A horrible tendency that I'm trying to curb :rolleyes4:

So I decided that every time I lose my temper or say something hurtful :furious3: (that I always inevitably end up feeling guilty about forever), I'll give a love button to the person I got annoyed with and beg for forgiveness :escaping:

I'm hoping it'll help me become less of an arse :dance:

In my current state, I'll need to carry a shitload of these buttons in my pockets wherever I go xD

• Like 4