✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Just came back from my second (and probably the last) Coldplay concert and it's just like a reload in some way. Everyone should experience this at least once. Big hugs to all of you, we are fans of the best band ever.

I'm glad you had such an amazing time! I can't wait until Saturday night at Wembley :) Ahhh you've reminded me of when I watched some Coldplay footage a while ago when Chris said to the crowd that they're one big family. What makes you think that was your last Coldplay concert? x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
10.000 posts ! :bliss::loveshower::dance:

Congratulations!! :vuvuzela: [emoji1] [emoji1]

Just came back from my second (and probably the last) Coldplay concert and it's just like a reload in some way. Everyone should experience this at least once. Big hugs to all of you, we are fans of the best band ever.

Hope you had an amazing time! I can only imagine what it's like to actually be in the middle of something as powerful as a Coldplay show must be [emoji7]

In the small time I've been a fan, I've come across the best people ever! This band and the fans of this band are truly the greatest and nicest people on earth! I can't wait for my concert next week, ready to share the love with around 50000 people!

• Like 4

I'm glad you had such an amazing time! I can't wait until Saturday night at Wembley :) Ahhh you've reminded me of when I watched some Coldplay footage a while ago when Chris said to the crowd that they're one big family. What makes you think that was your last Coldplay concert? x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

I don't know, they may separate before I can go to another concert

Congratulations!! :vuvuzela: [emoji1] [emoji1]

Hope you had an amazing time! I can only imagine what it's like to actually be in the middle of something as powerful as a Coldplay show must be [emoji7]

Powerful. That's the word I was searching for to describe a Coldplay concert

[MEDIA=twitter]743594186566414337[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/AHFODTourNews/status/743594186566414337

When I read that...

In the insane and cruel world we live in, Coldplay can dedicate every song in the show to a different victim (individual or a group of people) of violence and they's still run out of songs in the end. Honestly, what times do we live in ? And these are only the most striking/notable cases in the news, usually when stuff occurs in Europe or North America cause it is closer to us. We don't even properly acknowledge it any more if gross violence happens farther away, every few days/weeks you can hear in the news something like "70 dead in suicide bombing in Iraq/Syria/Pakistan/Lebanon etc." and we barely shrug and go on without thinking too much about it cause it has become so "normal" for us to hear. I am worried that we are going to get used to this level of violence and are going to live in perpetual indifference to it.

• Like 5

Again this week, my favourite radio station played Coldplay, but this time it was even better. I was sitting in my bedroom when my dad exclaimed: "Ala! They're playing Coldplay on the radio!" So I went downstairs and saw my dad running to the stereo to turn up the volume... :D And the song that they played was Violet Hill :) made my day...

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Again this week, my favourite radio station played Coldplay, but this time it was even better. I was sitting in my bedroom when my dad exclaimed: "Ala! They're playing Coldplay on the radio!" So I went downstairs and saw my dad running to the stereo to turn up the volume... :D And the song that they played was Violet Hill :) made my day...

Violet Hill on the radio?!?! What beautiful station is that?!?! [emoji43]

Awesome! A masterpiece.

Norys

• Like 1