✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Amazing Day has a beautiful message and even when the music is simple it makes you feel incredibly happy. Well, I think so, that's what makes me feel :)

I think it kind of reinforces the spark of happiness that is already within you :)

• Like 2

I went shopping at Target today, and I was in the men's section and looked up and saw that one of the models on the posters kinda looked like Guy, so I took a picture of the poster, but when I got home, I realized it didn't save for some reason so I couldn't share it here....oh well haha!

• Like 3

I went shopping at Target today, and I was in the men's section and looked up and saw that one of the models on the posters kinda looked like Guy, so I took a picture of the poster, but when I got home, I realized it didn't save for some reason so I couldn't share it here....oh well haha!

What a shame. Your job is to go back to that store and take the picture, so you can share it with us[emoji14]

• Like 3

Very glad to know that. It's funny how the time of the year can influence someone's love for a song/album [emoji1]

that might be a reason why I like Amazing Day a lot more now as well. My mood actually changes with the weather so much that it gets really annoying sometimes.

When the sun shines all day and it's warm I'm just generally so much more happy.

but I think what made me love Amazing Day so much is also the passion Chris sings it with and realizing the significance of the lyrics.

Guest diogo_sg
that might be a reason why I like Amazing Day a lot more now as well. My mood actually changes with the weather so much that it gets really annoying sometimes.

When the sun shines all day and it's warm I'm just generally so much more happy.

but I think what made me love Amazing Day so much is also the passion Chris sings it with and realizing the significance of the lyrics.

I used to be like that too. I used to get so mad at the rain and the cold! But now (and mostly because of Coldplay) I have learned to enjoy all seasons, because they all give us amazing things and I think it really shouldn't matter what colour the sky is as long as you feel happy.

As for the lyrics, I agree with you. I've always found them special and hearing Chris singing them the way he does just makes my love for this song and era go up and up [emoji4]

I used to be like that too. I used to get so mad at the rain and the cold! But now (and mostly because of Coldplay) I have learned to enjoy all seasons, because they all give us amazing things and I think it really shouldn't matter what colour the sky is as long as you feel happy.

As for the lyrics, I agree with you. I've always found them special and hearing Chris singing them the way he does just makes my love for this song and era go up and up [emoji4]

I'm trying to appreciate rainy days and sunny days alike and see the good things, but I just can't help it, it's not like a decision for me it just happens in my mind for some reason...

Guest diogo_sg
I'm trying to appreciate rainy days and sunny days alike and see the good things, but I just can't help it, it's not like a decision for me it just happens in my mind for some reason...

Yes, I understand. But with time and patience you'll probably be able to appreciate both of them. It did work out for me, so I hope it does for you as well [emoji4]

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jun/23/chris-martin-coldplay-glastonbury-opposite-of-walls-and-brexit?CMP=share_btn_tw

Interesting interview and article, especially the Will part....but honestly Chris, God gave you style and gave you grace, and God give you a better music taste - this endless praise of how great "I took a pill in Ibiza" is and what great songs Drake is writing paired with the usual bottomless self-depreciation sometimes get a little annoying....

• Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jun/23/chris-martin-coldplay-glastonbury-opposite-of-walls-and-brexit?CMP=share_btn_tw

Interesting interview and article, especially the Will part....but honestly Chris, God gave you style and gave you grace, and God give you a better music taste - this endless praise of how great "I took a pill in Ibiza" is and what great songs Drake is writing paired with the usual bottomless self-depreciation sometimes get a little annoying....

I agree on that, I like the original version but the remix of ITAPII sucks imo

Probably I'm the latest person who noticed it but Ed Sheeran mentions Coldplay in one of his songs. Discovering it today made me really happy - I just love when artists which I like share with me the love to this amazing band :)

• Like 1

Probably I'm the latest person who noticed it but Ed Sheeran mentions Coldplay in one of his songs. Discovering it today made me really happy - I just love when artists which I like share with me the love to this amazing band :)

what song ?

"This is Will Champion, he is gonna grow his own tulips, and he is gonna grow his own weed! It's gonna be amazing weed, or as Donald Trump would say it: It's gonna be incredible weed, INCREDIBLE WEED"

Actual quote :D

"This man is gonna have a tulip farm. He's gonna grow his own weed, it's gonna be the best weed in the world. As Donald Trump would say it: its gonna be incredible weed, incredible weed! This is Will Champion, he might become Dutch tomorrow, we'll see what happens"

• Like 8