✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Sometimes I'm worried about that as well, but it just feels so awesome to wear a love button!

it's 'cos I wear them on my backpack, so it can easily unpin :sad2:

but I felt just as awesome when I wore the flower of life t-shirt to go to college few weeks ago :wacko:

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Just watched Poland-Portugal, and after penalties Portugal just won (yay!) - and then the stadium played Viva La Vida :D

Not exactly a fan of football (soccer?), but I watched the last part of the game too and the melody did sound familiar, but the crowd was just too loud for me to understand anything properly. Anyways I'm glad they played it (could it be a sign?) [emoji16]

If the shipping costs to Europe wouldn't be so ridiculously high, I would order them too.

But I think those are even higher than the price for the buttons.

Aww that's too bad :(

I feel like I should start doing that too...

You should try it :D

I feel like it's helping me already. I haven't lost my temper once since yesterday even though my brother was being incredibly annoying on purpose xD It's difficult to behave like a jerk when you're holding something which aims to spread the message of love :loveshower:

Happens all the time with my dad! The only difference is that he would probably join me [emoji16]

Hahahaha

Your dad has fantastic taste in music :D

Guest diogo_sg
You should try it :D

I feel like it's helping me already. I haven't lost my temper once since yesterday even though my brother was being incredibly annoying on purpose xD It's difficult to behave like a jerk when you're holding something which aims to spread the message of love :loveshower:

That's absolutely right! Sometimes it's very difficult to remain calm, but it's a bit easier when you have a LoVe button on (I've tried and it's true). I haven't ordered LoVe buttons yet (the ones I have were given to me) because the shipping is really expensive, so I don't think I'll be handing them out to the people I "hurt". But I'm definitely going to start wearing them more often, so I can always remember to be a nicer guy [emoji16]

Hahahaha

Your dad has fantastic taste in music :D

Well, thank you very much! Haha! [emoji12]

One of my xylobands just started lighting up :O

...Coldplay-god, is that you? :D

WHAT?! HOW?!

Oh look what finally arrived today...

[ATTACH=full]4957[/ATTACH]

Pre-ordered them a long time ago and hoped to wear them at Wembley.

Obviously that didn't happen.

Oh well...

They're beautiful [emoji7] I bought a couple the day after my Wembley gig (which are unfortunately unofficial badges) and pinned them, along with a Love badge, onto my Xyloband [emoji5] :

b008740579ba9c031f423fd2a0b04cf7.jpg

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

While we are at the subject of buttons, here is my personal button story:

I got a Coldplay button of the Mylo Xyloto Tour as part of the Santa gift from @iamsue. I was in the US during the SuperBowl and decided to wear the button on that day to show my support for Coldplay (especially since everyone was excited only about Beyonce/BM and thought Coldplay to be boring). So I wore it but I was so clumsy that I ended up making a hole into the thin fabric of my pullover with it (which I still haven't fixed) :D :D :D

Now the button is still in the US, but when I come home for good I want to pin it on the strap of my electric guitar !

There you go, another button story :D

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
I DON'T KNOW! [emoji23]

it just went repeatedly on and off and it's always red [emoji4]

Unfortunately I couldn't observe it any longer, because I had to leave for university [emoji28]

That's so strange!! Could you record it, please?