✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That solo 1:14.. Awesome ! This song is awesome (IMO even better than Violet Hill which is another awesome track).

But for what do you have to search to find this/those video(s)? : ) I always try to find videos like this but can't find them :D

Hehe I know, it is a shame... You can enter in the channel of this guy who upload this video, he seems to be a Jonny fan, but the sad thing is, all videos are from VLVODAAHF era, he does not have anything new after that :(

This song is my fav Coldplay song of all time. Eveything is perfect in COL.

Norys

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Does anyone have access to the interview Chris did with La Repubblica (Italian newspaper/magazine)?

Guest diogo_sg

Nope, it was this one (below) I was talking about

No, there's a new one. Perhaps an Italian coldplayer can buy this magazine and translate it for us.

[MEDIA=twitter]744101845761687552[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayzoneit/status/744101845761687552?s=09

Thank you both [emoji1]

What's this?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7408989/cannes-lions-music-branding-advertising

No Cannes Lions would be worth its weight in rose without a few ultra-exclusive parties. They include iHeartMedia and MediaLink's annual invite-only gathering at the Hotel-du-cap Eden Rock on June 21, which will host an intimate solo performance from Coldplay's Chris Martin;

• Like 1

What's this?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7408989/cannes-lions-music-branding-advertising

No Cannes Lions would be worth its weight in rose without a few ultra-exclusive parties. They include iHeartMedia and MediaLink's annual invite-only gathering at the Hotel-du-cap Eden Rock on June 21, which will host an intimate solo performance from Coldplay's Chris Martin;

:( :( Why not the whole band? It is not fair :(

Thank you Isabel for the info :)

Today I saw a t-shirt on a shop display which had a picture of Wembley Stadium on it. I mindlessly associated it with recent shows but I wonder : why they're selling this in my country? :D Anyway, a few meters away from this shop I saw a girl wearing a vest with a smiley face on it and it was exactly the same face that Chris has on his blue cap!

I'm going crazy - I see Coldplay everywhere....

• Like 4

I'm freaking out... my mother just gave me two Coldplay DVDs: Ghost Stories Live 2014 and Coldplay Live 2012. She doesn't like Coldplay at all but still makes me happy with gifts like this... I love her so much haha

• Like 7

so I had a Coldplay dream again and there was Alex Turner involved too :laugh4: First I was at the gig and I touched Chris's hand, it was kind of a high five. Then I talked with Alex about his band Last Shadow Puppets and then I asked Guy if he knows the band and he said no, because he lives in Africa, wtf. Then I continue talking with Guy about their jet lag problem (?), but then the dream was over. weird :wtf:

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

Happy to see Amazing Day growing on so many people who didn't like it so much (or at all) before. When it was performed for the first time at the Global Citizen Festival there were lots of people who didn't appreciate the song, so it's nice to see it being one of the favourites from the album now :)

Happy to see Amazing Day growing on so many people who didn't like it so much (or at all) before. When it was performed for the first time at the Global Citizen Festival there were lots of people who didn't appreciate the song, so it's nice to see it being one of the favourites from the album now :)

I've noticed that too! I think part of the reasons why fans might start to like it it's the way Chris sings it on stage. It just gives you a wonderful feeling, you can see he means what he is singing and the show gives you an amazing day :D

• Like 2

I've noticed that too! I think part of the reasons why fans might start to like it it's the way Chris sings it on stage. It just gives you a wonderful feeling, you can see he means what he is singing and the show gives you an amazing day :D

I haven't seen it live yet but for me, it started growing on me when spring came and my life became happier ! :)

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Yeah, I agree with you completely. Chris always sings this song with so much passion! [emoji7]

I haven't seen it live yet but for me, it started growing on me when spring came and my life became happier ! :)

Very glad to know that. It's funny how the time of the year can influence someone's love for a song/album [emoji1]

Amazing Day has a beautiful message and even when the music is simple it makes you feel incredibly happy. Well, I think so, that's what makes me feel :)

• Like 1