✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That's so awesome! I'm glad that your holidays were also full of Coldplay-related-and-unexpected-things :)

I'm over the moon. Currently I'm in Riga with my family. Today I was walking around the local old town with my cousin when I saw a poster promoting AHFOD on a shop window! It was on a shop with vinyls, CDs, t-shirts, badges and other stuff like that. So I went in to see if I can buy it but, sadly, it wasn't in the basket with the rest of the posters. After all, I asked the shop assistant if they're selling them and she said that they're not but if buy one thing from the shop she'll give this poster! My cousin bought herself some postcards and I got my little treasure...

499ca46155451f100b745a7f83128023.gif

I'm so so so happy right now... Here are some pictures of it :)

5dc7952457e98378a0a8437abba904c5.jpg

ec6286c88d44ee4e00af22733a58cfe0.jpg

Omg,I was there 2 weeks ago and saw this too!! :D They were also playing Coldplay songs in a few shops ;) You're so lucky to take the poster with you :) By the way,I think they were selling all the Coldplay albums together in that same shop in a low price! Have fun in Riga,it was full of Coldplay stuff when I was there !

• Like 4

Omg,I was there 2 weeks ago and saw this too!! :D They were also playing Coldplay songs in a few shops ;) You're so lucky to take the poster with you :) By the way,I think they were selling all the Coldplay albums together in that same shop in a low price! Have fun in Riga,it was full of Coldplay stuff when I was there !

The same shop?! WHAAAT? Was it called Randoms? I would say that these albums were overpriced - I remember that one of the older albums was over 10€ whereas in my country it's being sold for 4-6€. And all the vinyls were 20€ except AHFOD which was 40€. Thanks, I've already left Riga but it was awesome :)

• Like 1

[MEDIA=vimeo]178396587[/MEDIA]

Electricity preview featuring Chris Martin; from the Life On The Road soundtrack.

I can't wait for this film. Did you know that Ricky Gervais and Chris, Jonny, will and guy went to the same university. Also will was a doorman at the bar Ricky Gervais worked in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The same shop?! WHAAAT? Was it called Randoms? I would say that these albums were overpriced - I remember that one of the older albums was over 10€ whereas in my country it's being sold for 4-6€. And all the vinyls were 20€ except AHFOD which was 40€. Thanks, I've already left Riga but it was awesome :)

Whaaat 4-6€? New albums are usually 15€ here and older ones around 8-10€!

Yes,that's the one :) Yeah,most of the stuff in that shop were overpriced but when I went there they had an offer,you could buy the first 5 albums for around 20€. I went there for about a week and it was indeed awesome!I visited a lot of places(castles,rivers,other local stuff) and the old town was nice. Glad you had a great time too :) And I am glad I wasn't the only one who saw that poster and got excited :P Too bad I didn't ask for it but I am happy that at least a Coldplay fan got it :D

• Like 2

Whaaat 4-6€? New albums are usually 15€ here and older ones around 8-10€!

When the new album is out it's usually 12€. The older ones are <8€, in Media Markt (AGD RTV shop) they're the cheapest - usually 4€ - 6€. In my country things are cheaper but we also earn less money.

Yes,that's the one :) Yeah,most of the stuff in that shop were overpriced but when I went there they had an offer,you could buy the first 5 albums for around 20€. I went there for about a week and it was indeed awesome!I visited a lot of places(castles,rivers,other local stuff) and the old town was nice. Glad you had a great time too :) And I am glad I wasn't the only one who saw that poster and got excited [emoji14] Too bad I didn't ask for it but I am happy that at least a Coldplay fan got it :D

How cool is that! Yeah, that's good that it didn't end up in a trashcan :)

• Like 2

I think some of you have talked about Coldplay dreams in this thread before...am I right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, yesterday I had this dream: CP announced new tour dates for this autumn and they came to my city this time... next I bought the ticket without any problem and I was so happy that I thought it was real! But then I woke up and that was all :\

Know it's not something spectacular... but it felt so real and it felt so good that I needed to share it with you guys haha :wacko:

• Like 8

Not sure if anyone have heard about this, but I read an article yesterday, where a Chinese media interviewed Chris recently (sadly it was already translated in Chinese and it don't have a video just an article), and in that interview, it said there will be LIVE STREAM for the first Los Angeles' show(8.20). Fans in China can watch this show from their website (http://v.qq.com/) I don't know if it will only be lived on Chinese media's website or it will be broadcast all over the world.

• Like 4

Not sure if anyone have heard about this, but I read an article yesterday, where a Chinese media interviewed Chris recently (sadly it was already translated in Chinese and it don't have a video just an article), and in that interview, it said there will be LIVE STREAM for the first Los Angeles' show(8.20). Fans in China can watch this show from their website (http://v.qq.com/) I don't know if it will only be lived on Chinese media's website or it will be broadcast all over the world.

Please, oh please be available to stream in the United States!

I have the desire to wake up at 2am, get in the car, and drive to the airport while listening to Mylo Xyloto.

That would be great but I'm already on holiday right now lol. I'm planning on listening to a sky full of stars while looking at the meteor shower

• Like 4

That would be great but I'm already on holiday right now lol. I'm planning on listening to a sky full of stars while looking at the meteor shower

That's an amazing idea! You could also listen to Midnight or Fix You. I think those would also fit the atmosphere pretty well.

On the list of very few things in life that could melt me and my stone cold heart into a complete puddle: the way Chris sings 'oh and I rush to the staaaaarrrttt' here at 2.56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=0w7WJYQpBk0;t=176

I actually don't know what I'd do with myself if he started singing it that way again.

Oh that was glorious ! Just simple, basic, wonderful Coldplay.......... I know their concerts now are totally magic - but - I'd love to see a performance like this again.

Dose anyone here own a love badge? I do!

I have the desire to wake up at 2am, get in the car, and drive to the airport while listening to Mylo Xyloto.

So - DO IT ! Even if you turn round and drive back to bed.

• Like 3