✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

This will forever be my favorite performance of Strawberry Swing

It makes me feel so warm inside :wacky:

Gosh ! what a coincidence. I watched this on YouTube just yesterday after not seeing it for ages. Must be the Olympics made me think of it. Yes, it was great !

• Like 2

So what is the general consensus on r/Coldplay?

I browse through the threads over there and lurk a little bit but in general prefer the atmosphere and discussion over here.

Anyone a routine contributer there?

i've gone on there a few times, but i feel like it's much easier here to connect with people

reddit feels more like Youtube comments section or something like that, you know? :P

I browse through the threads over there and lurk a little bit but in general prefer the atmosphere and discussion over here.

I'm a routine visitor and occasional poster over there.It's a great little community, I'd say most of the active users are also members here.

I like it. It's different from the forum, in sense that there's not really that many Coldplay crazy obsessed type of fans like me lol

• Like 1

This will forever be my favorite performance of Strawberry Swing

It makes me feel so warm inside :wacky:

This is the best performance of Strawberry Swing. This was the first Coldplay concert I saw on a live stream. I was so excited about the Olympics being in London (this is my second favorite place on Earth) and I was waiting for Coldplay to appear in the opening ceremony. My life as a coldplayer was starting so I had no idea they were performing on the paralympics closing ceremony. When I learned the date they were performing I got ready to watch it on my laptop and I enjoyed every second of it.

Thanks for sharing it, it brought beautiful memories :)

• Like 2

This is the best performance of Strawberry Swing. This was the first Coldplay concert I saw on a live stream. I was so excited about the Olympics being in London (this is my second favorite place on Earth) and I was waiting for Coldplay to appear in the opening ceremony. My life as a coldplayer was starting so I had no idea they were performing on the paralympics closing ceremony. When I learned the date they were performing I got ready to watch it on my laptop and I enjoyed every second of it.

Thanks for sharing it, it brought beautiful memories :)

That just made me think about what I was doing in that moment....If I remember correctly I was mildly interested in Coldplay back then, but not enough to care about whether or not they were performing in the Paralympics or anywhere else :D (Back then, I had not yet listened to all the albums and only knew Paradise and VLV by name). I think i tuned in sometime in the middle and saw the singer kneeling down before Rihanna as she arrived on the boat and leading her on stage and thought this a weird scene....)

• Like 1

That just made me think about what I was doing in that moment....If I remember correctly I was mildly interested in Coldplay back then, but not enough to care about whether or not they were performing in the Paralympics or anywhere else :D (Back then, I had not yet listened to all the albums and only knew Paradise and VLV by name). I think i tuned in sometime in the middle and saw the singer kneeling down before Rihanna as she arrived on the boat and leading her on stage and thought this a weird scene....)

Haha when I saw the performance I knew half of the songs. 42 wasn't that relevant and I was more like a random fan.I knew who was Rihanna because my classmates were crazy about her and I didn't know who was the rapper (that was and still is my least favorite part) I think I didn't know who were the members of the band except for the singer. And I knew the date because I was following them on Facebook (the only social media I had in that time when I hated all that kind of stuff :p)

• Like 1

Haha when I saw the performance I knew half of the songs. 42 wasn't that relevant and I was more like a random fan.I knew who was Rihanna because my classmates were crazy about her and I didn't know who was the rapper (that was and still is my least favorite part) I think I didn't know who were the members of the band except for the singer. And I knew the date because I was following them on Facebook (the only social media I had in that time when I hated all that kind of stuff :p)

I have never seen it entirely, need to watch it some day !

I have never seen it entirely, need to watch it some day !

You should definitely watch it. It’s one of the best performances Coldplay has ever made. It’s so inspiring and there are incredible versions of the songs. I'll share the link taken from the paralympics' official youtube page

• Like 2

You should definitely watch it. It’s one of the best performances Coldplay has ever made. It’s so inspiring and there are incredible versions of the songs. I'll share the link taken from the paralympics' official youtube page

I wish there was a version without the commentators talking over the performances :c