✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Right now I'm hearing Shiver in a shop I usually go... I'm so excited haha this is the same feeling that I have when I hear a CP song on the radio, like someone here said before [emoji1]

I heard Charlie Brown and A Sky Full Of Stars in two separate stores today. :)

• Like 2

I had a love button themed birthday cake today (and yes that is Coldplay confetti!)

CpIod-vUAAEQbUR.jpg:large

WHAT AN AWESOME CAKE! :laugh2:

I have a question... how do you guys get that confetti?? I mean, when I was in the concert I tried to keep it but the moment I catched some, it all broke between my fingers... then I see some of you have kept a lot of confetti and I feel kinda loser haha

• Like 1

I have a question... how do you guys get that confetti?? I mean, when I was in the concert I tried to keep it but the moment I catched some, it all broke between my fingers... then I see some of you have kept a lot of confetti and I feel kinda loser haha

Thank you! I was sitting on the floor for this show and there was so much confetti left over after the show (on the chairs for example) so I just picked that up and stuffed it in my pocket

• Like 3

Did you have butterflies confetti in the US leg of the tour? In Europe we didn't get those I think.

Ok. @ I Ran Away, I will take you up on butterflies. I have all birds but bad shape. Purple if you have any would be awesome. Fav color!emoji171.png I have something you may want. I'll PM and then offer to the group if not. Thanks!

I am so sorry, @iamsue, I don't have any butterflies ! At least in the back part of the flooor where I was collecting, I did not see any. Only have birds in different colours (not purple, but pink - do you want a pink bird ?) and stars in two different shapes (roundish and edgy) in various colors. I would be happy to send you any of these !

I brought plastic bags in my handbag and went around grabbing confetti from the floor after the show.

• Like 1

I was watching the opening ceremony and it was all beautiful, but the most powerful part for me was the story about the flower growing through the asphalt. The first thing I thought of was Charlie Brown: "Be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete." :)

• Like 6

@Nie - that happens to me sometimes too, and then I am like 'wait, what were the last 3 songs that played ?'

But pour you, having to endure that high-pitched scream from Chris over and over again :D

Sometimes I'm able to focus on my work, even when Coldplay is on.

It was that scream that took me out of it and then I realised it had been playing over and over. [emoji3]

• Like 1