✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg
I had a love button themed birthday cake today (and yes that is Coldplay confetti!)

CpIod-vUAAEQbUR.jpg:large

That's brilliant!! Happy birthday!! Hope you had an amazing time!! [emoji7] [emoji322]

What have I missed this place, with everyone in here, it feels like coming home for me :D Greetings from France !!

(P.s. the WiFi is just enough to be on the forums :vuvuzela: )

ColdplayerCP

Heyy!! Welcome back!! We missed you here [emoji16] [emoji6]

That's brilliant!! Happy birthday!! Hope you had an amazing time!! [emoji7] [emoji322]

Heyy!! Welcome back!! We missed you here [emoji16] [emoji6]

Ah, hat's so kind of you (all), thank you so much , it is so great to be back here [emoji41]

ColdplayerCP

• Like 2

I had a Coldplay dream last night! This time I was front row right by Jonny, and everything was so clear like I was actually there....I remember getting videos of AHFOD and Birds. There was a whole bunch of lazers and confetti too!

I was a little sad when I woke up to realize that it wasnt real haha.

• Like 12

I had a Coldplay dream last night! This time I was front row right by Jonny, and everything was so clear like I was actually there....I remember getting videos of AHFOD and Birds. There was a whole bunch of lazers and confetti too!

Wish I could have a dream about Coldplay! As much as their on my brain....[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What have I missed this place, with everyone in here, it feels like coming home for me :D Greetings from France !!

ColdplayerCP

Hi! I felt the same 2 days ago. Enjoy your holidays!

@BiggerStronger happy birthday! what an awesome cake :wacko:

now you are at (Live) 2016 - a sign of things to come, perhaps? :wink3:

Hopefully ;) it'd be fantastic if we had a live 2016. I'm hoping they include something from Mexico :)

@BiggerStronger happy birthday!!! Have a wonderful day, or I should say Amazing Day!!!

• Like 1

Here's an extract from a book I'm reading that got me thinking about the boys:

"It is said that the path into light is dark. That the path forward is backward".

Here's what sprung to mind after those words entered my mind:

"'Cos you light up the path"-A Sky Full Of Stars.

"In the darkness before the dawn"-Midnight.

"You'll go backwards again"-Twisted Logic.

[emoji169] [emoji170] [emoji171] [emoji172] [emoji173]

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

Here's an extract from a book I'm reading that got me thinking about the boys:

"It is said that the path into light is dark. That the path forward is backward".

Here's what sprung to mind after those words entered my mind:

"'Cos you light up the path"-A Sky Full Of Stars.

"In the darkness before the dawn"-Midnight.

"You'll go backwards again"-Twisted Logic.

[emoji169] [emoji170] [emoji171] [emoji172] [emoji173]

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Or... "but the beatifullest treasures lie in the deepest blue"

;)

Must say it sounds painful but it's true

• Like 1

ColdplayerCP

Welcome back! I hope you've had a fun trip. :D

Just remember, in less than a month your dream will come true! :)

• Like 1

Is it just me not being quite active or...but it looks like cp forum is a bit quiet with usa tour gigs?! :) strange to see 1 or 2 pages of comments or none :D

Well at least I don't follow along with the North American Tour the way I did with the European because of the time shift. I'm usually way to tired to stay up that long for some periscopes that end after a few minutes lol[emoji23]

Apart from that there are no livestreams so far like often during the European Tour[emoji53]

• Like 2

Well at least I don't follow along with the North American Tour the way I did with the European because of the time shift. I'm usually way to tired to stay up that long for some periscopes that end after a few minutes lol[emoji23]

Apart from that there are no livestreams so far like often during the European Tour[emoji53]

I seen Coldplay a couple weeks ago in the North American tour. In Indiana. It was an absolute spectacular show!!! As always!!! 662e6d5af6c7742be34861821e352574.jpg2314d6b18fad3b0660a6d6ef398a1a7b.jpg

• Like 8

I recently had a dream that I Will and I were looking for Jonny. I can't remember what exactly the situation was, but somehow I was going around with Will who was looking for Jonny. We walked through some buildings, and I waited as he talked to other people trying to find out where Jonny was. I wanted to talk to him but I didn't get an opportunity because between him talking to other people, there were always only a few seconds. Once there was a longer stretch (maybe like 30 seconds) in an elevator but I didnt have the courage to start talking ! During the whole time I ran back and forth from my room (?) desperately looking for a CD to ask him to sign it, but I could not find any Coldplay CDs. What a frustrating dream :D

• Like 9

I recently had a dream that I Will and I were looking for Jonny. I can't remember what exactly the situation was, but somehow I was going around with Will who was looking for Jonny. We walked through some buildings, and I waited as he talked to other people trying to find out where Jonny was. I wanted to talk to him but I didn't get an opportunity because between him talking to other people, there were always only a few seconds. Once there was a longer stretch (maybe like 30 seconds) in an elevator but I didnt have the courage to start talking ! During the whole time I ran back and forth from my room (?) desperately looking for a CD to ask him to sign it, but I could not find any Coldplay CDs. What a frustrating dream :D

maybe you should have looked for Chris, you might have found Jonny there too! :P

• Like 6

Hey guys. So as some of you may know, I started a game back in April called the Artwork Elimination Game. But I stopped it because I couldn't find the time. But now I want to restart it, but in a different way. I want to have an artwork elimination game for every era (ex. Pre-Parachutes/Parachutes). We will do one for every era and when we're done, we'll do an elimination game for all the winners. It'll make things alot easier. If there is enough interest, I will restart it. Anyone?

• Like 2

Hey guys. So as some of you may know, I started a game back in April called the Artwork Elimination Game. But I stopped it because I couldn't find the time. But now I want to restart it, but in a different way. I want to have an artwork elimination game for every era (ex. Pre-Parachutes/Parachutes). We will do one for every era and when we're done, we'll do an elimination game for all the winners. It'll make things alot easier. If there is enough interest, I will restart it. Anyone?

I would participate !

I'd participate, I always loved the artwork elimination!