✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I heard Speed of Sound in Officemax the other day.

I was looking at the HUGE selection of pencils (lol) and then I heard it... it was a little strange. Oh! OH! And last weekend my best friend spent the night over my house and the whole time we were pratically inseperable. Well, she went to the bathroom and i went to go get some cookies, and I walked past my mom and she said, "Where's your shadow?". Well, dumbass me looked down at the floor :rolleyes: but she meant Lauren. Well, when I told Lauren what she said she went, "I'm your 'white shadow!!!'" :laugh3:

lol she has a mind like mine and word that are even slightly similar i can always find a way to refer them back to coldplay. like in my exam today i used X & Y as an emaxply of unknow numbers well i guess i was smiling goofely in the exam! :D

glad to know everyone thinks i have a cool mom :laugh4: she's actually more hip than i am. my friends all want to hang out with her!

i have this huge cable superpackage thing and have 999 channels, but there is NEVER anything to watch, literally, least of all coldplay. the only coldplay thing ive ever seen on was the 100% coldplay on fuse.

ive been having lots of coldplay dreams recently...in one of them, they gave a concert at my school!

got a lovely new jacket yesterday, and its called "BUCKLAND"! its actually a girly version of something jonny or the other guys would wear...its a corudroy blazer with a hoodie sewn in underneath! i got a kick out of that...

OMG I was watching Law and Order: SVU (Best show ever!!) and the squad had this really tough case, and just when they thought they almost solved it, it turns out they got the wrong guy. Then Munch goes 'we're right back to square one!' And I thought 'COLDPLAY!!' :o