✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

mhh... i walked home from school yesterday and saw that huge advert display.

it was about that magazine called "LOOK" and it said 'look at star'.

haha... made me sing 'look at the stars. look how they shine for youuuuu...' :D

^you're lucky or maybe you pay more attention than me lol

until a year ago i was the only coldplay fan i knew. then a commercial announced an upcoming cp tour so immediately i'm online verifying this supposed news and find coldplay.com then not long after this place....and now a heap of b-sides. the end lol :nice:

:D I know coldplay since 2 years :)

I had a presentation for history class, and well I burned my presentation on a cd with much coldplay music (i discovered them a week ago than)

And well the teacher saw a map 'Coldplay' he said to me, he this is a really great band ! It's cool that you listen to it, blabla bla well he's my music mate :) And much lessons we talked about Coldplay and other good bands :)

And through him also my love for Coldplay grew :D

:D My first songs were also from AROBTTH, like the scientist and clocks :)

And when Speed of sound was a single, I was inmediately a very very big fan :D

That's the exact same thing with me!!!

I first heard The Scientist and Clocks, and then I started to like them.

And then when their new single came out, I became obsessed!

I first became a fan when I heard Speed of Sound, and from there I went 'back to the start', so to speak, and got all their albums and stuff... but I'm yet to get their singles from Parachutes and AROBTTH.. I'll have to order them from HMV some time...

well, i recently went on a ski trip for school, and on one of hte days I was walking into the canteen sort of place to eat my lunch and as i enter, what do i hear? Talk! so i went and stood by the counter to listen to it properly and it was sucha great moment... so unexpected!

oh, and today one of my best friends just pushed this page ripped out from a magazine towards me in class and i glanced at it and just gasped and made some weird sound and couldnt help smiling! it was the 'whats on this month' page from a magazine called Girlfriend and it was for june and they had a big picture of Coldplay and they were saying to be sure to catch them in concert... i was so excited! my friend, and others in the class, were just laughing at my reaction, and for the rest of the day i was so giggly and i wouldnt put the page into my bag incase it got wrecked and so i was holding it all day and beign really cautious as to who i would let hold it/look at it.... but here were a few people who said that htey didn't like them.. i was like 'thats cool, a lot of people dont' but i decided not to go on about the millions that do!

this is going to make this post long, but... the ohter week there was so many Coldplay things! first, i realised that hte font for the credits of One Tree Hill were the Coldplay font (and if not, it was very similar). Then i was watching Cast Away (the movie with Tom Hanks) and the font used in that (i.e. to say where it was set, how many years it had been etc) was without a doubt the Coldplay font! and that was on the same day! then i saw an ad for beer and i think the font was the CP one but im not sure coz i only saw a bit of it. THEN wen i went to an open day for uni, i was walking into one of hte buildings and there was this girl walking out with a Coldplay top on (i was wearing mine as well) and i was just thinking 'that girl is so cool'. so yeah... thats all my thoughts, and this is a HUGE post.

i went to frankfurt's shopping mile yesterday and entered one of my favourite shops, which is a store based on band merchandise.

however... they're gonna shut down the shop forever soon and that's why everything was on sale. 'too bad that all the good stuff is already gone', i thought when i went through all the posters... and... I FOUND A COLDPLAY ONE!!!

yaaaay!

it was only 5 € instead of 8. yeahooooooo. :D :D

There's this guy that teases me that I like Coldplay but he ended up downloading one of their songs anyway and he meant to d/l Fix You but he said it sounded very different.

So, he asked if there were two versions and all and I thought he was on crack or I'm missing out (But I know a lot of 'all things Coldplay' so..:P) And then the guy starts telling me a lyric:

"Everyone one of us is sky"

I'm like wtf? :freak: And he says they say 'for you' a lot. And then it hits me it is For You :stunned: But he meant "Everyone one of us is high"

:laugh3: and I do admit it does sound like "sky".

I was standing in line to pay for milk this morning when a cover of Colcks came on the radio. I don't know who it was, but it was pretty good. Anyway, I can't help singing under my breath so another lady starts whistling and a guy starts snging too!! I figured the others in line would look at us like we were crazy, but they were tapping their toes...we were all strangers in a line-up grooving to Coldplay's song...it was sooo cheerful. It put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!!:lol:

I was standing in line to pay for milk this morning when a cover of Colcks came on the radio. I don't know who it was' date=' but it was pretty good. Anyway, I can't help singing under my breath so another lady starts whistling and a guy starts snging too!! I figured the others in line would look at us like we were crazy, but they were tapping their toes...we were all strangers in a line-up grooving to Coldplay's song...it was sooo cheerful. It put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!!:lol:[/quote']

That's pretty cool... :)