✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

ok ok ok goodness last night was awesome. i went to like thing held at the same place where the coldplay concert was for me. and also it was 2 months exactually the day before plus when i got we got to go backstage and everything and every second i was thinking i wonder if coldplay touch this, ooo they might have been stand there doing their before gig hugand everything like that.

then when we got to our seats they started to play clocks and that was it! i shut me eyey and started singing, mum was looking at me weirdly tho but i dont care! am i obsessed?

^^That's so awesome! I'll check it out the next time I'm at Borders!

it wasnt really brilliant. interesting, but brilliant. its so unauthorized that the boys are hardly in it and they cant even play their music for fear of being sued. it was sorta interesting though.

there was one really great part where they were showing a bit of an interview chris gave, and he whips out a can of deodorant and says "excuse me while i deodorize..." and just sprays it all over him. ooooh, i love him. even if he had a deodorant fetish.

another random thing:

yesterday my mom was screaming at me to wake up but i didnt want to, so she came into my room to yell at me. that old copy of rolling stone with them on the cover was on my floor and she picked it up, looked at it quietly, and said "you think they'd have at least one razor between them. they could share, for gods sake. that's what you should send them: razorblades."

and this is coming from the lady that got me obsessed with coldplay...

needless to say that woke me up. i was cracking up.

another random thing:

yesterday my mom was screaming at me to wake up but i didnt want to, so she came into my room to yell at me. that old copy of rolling stone with them on the cover was on my floor and she picked it up, looked at it quietly, and said "you think they'd have at least one razor between them. they could share, for gods sake. that's what you should send them: razorblades."

and this is coming from the lady that got me obsessed with coldplay...

needless to say that woke me up. i was cracking up.

lmao !! omg ur mom is soo coool !! :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

Your mom got you into Coldplay? Gosh my mom has never heard of them. Your mom is cool!

my mum was with me at a coldplay concert, and we cried together during The Scientist:dozey: but, when I showed her the video Jonny goes Jazzy, I just couldn't stop laughing and she was like: :thinking: ok...

My dad loves talk :D He came once at home from his work, and he said; Do you have that song ? It was WTF, do you listen to coldplay ? He said, yeah that's a really good song, I love it :D And well we were a few weeks ago in Switzerland and we listened to X&Y and when talk came, he turned up the volume very very loud :D

funny thing now is i have just recently kinda converted my mum to coldplay. in the car we have a 10 cd stacker but we never have any cds in it unless we are going on a long trip or if im going in the car (in my car there is like permant coldplay cds, nothing else gets played) so i poped in parachutes like 2 weeks ago when we we going to the city. mum didnt mind it. and since then i left it in there.

the other night mum went to the enternainment centre (where coldplay played our my city) for a show. and mum said she really really likes this cd and has enjoyed listening to it for the last 2 weeks.

now she wants me to put the cds and a few other coldplay songs she has heard me play on her mp3 player. lol

My mum now loves coldplay!

I heard Speed of Sound in Officemax the other day.

I was looking at the HUGE selection of pencils (lol) and then I heard it... it was a little strange. Oh! OH! And last weekend my best friend spent the night over my house and the whole time we were pratically inseperable. Well, she went to the bathroom and i went to go get some cookies, and I walked past my mom and she said, "Where's your shadow?". Well, dumbass me looked down at the floor :rolleyes: but she meant Lauren. Well, when I told Lauren what she said she went, "I'm your 'white shadow!!!'" :laugh3:

^^Well...I've heard lots of people say that they either hate them' date=' or their music puts them to sleep..which I fire back with "Coldplay is an awesome band! You should really listen to their music, not just hear what other people say about them!" And then they walk away...hehe.[/quote']

No- OMG! Coldplay almost put my father to sleep and we almost died!!!! (not really, but, yeah...) We were driving to New York (12 hours :stunned: ) And around 11pm I put on either AROBTTH or Parachutes, I can't remember. Well, I saw that my dad started to doze off and then the car started to swerve and he was like, "JENIKA! TURN THAT SHIT OFF!!!" :stunned: :lol: So, I had to listen to Destiny's Child the rest of the way...

No- OMG! Coldplay almost put my father to sleep and we almost died!!!! (not really' date=' but, yeah...) We were driving to New York (12 hours :stunned: ) And around 11pm I put on either AROBTTH or Parachutes, I can't remember. Well, I saw that my dad started to doze off and then the car started to swerve and he was like, "JENIKA! TURN THAT SHIT OFF!!!" :stunned: :lol: So, I had to listen to Destiny's Child the rest of the way...[/quote']

Destiny's Child?? Horrible!!:P

No- OMG! Coldplay almost put my father to sleep and we almost died!!!! (not really' date=' but, yeah...) We were driving to New York (12 hours :stunned: ) And around 11pm I put on either AROBTTH or Parachutes, I can't remember. Well, I saw that my dad started to doze off and then the car started to swerve and he was like, "JENIKA! TURN THAT SHIT OFF!!!" :stunned: :lol: So, I had to listen to Destiny's Child the rest of the way...[/quote']

That reminds me of this time when I was at my cousin's house in California, and they have this special channel called 'RAVE,' which I've never heard of. They had this late-night show showcasing a bunch of artists and bands from Britain (it was a British talk show). My cousins and I started watching it, and then my uncle came in. We were all watching it, and I really loved it. They had a bunch of awesome bands I've never heard of, and then Rufus Wainwright.

I suddenly went 'OMG I love Rufus Wainwright!' and they all gave me weird looks. We keep watching, and suddenly my dad sits down with us. This new British band I've never heard of comes on, and they sounded good. 20 minutes into the show my uncle starts criticizing all the music. And then, he turns to my dad and says, "All this music is like Coldplay, BORING!" That kinda ticked me off! LOL And then soon after we were all fighting because everyone else wanted to change the channel and I wanted to keep watching. They hated the music (my cousins are into crappy hip-hop and pop, my uncle was more into oldies and hard rock). :p

I wish I had that channel...the music was awesome!

I'll never forget it when my uncle said that about Coldplay. I almost yelled at him! I guess I really am the black sheep of my family.

That was kinda long!