✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

i saw The Scientist on MTV a couple of nights ago ... well, my sister shouted my name while i was brushing my teeth and i RAN into her room with toothpaste in my face. =)

thank god it was the beginning of the video.

haha, i do this all the time! before i got really into coldplay i was (and still am) a huge beatles fan, and my mom screamed Paul McCartney was on the TV and i RAN into the room, running into the wall and breaking two of my toes in the process!

haaaaach... i just love the scene in which the leaves seem to fly back to the sky ... (you know... the scene in the forest)... sooooo beautiful!

oh my god, i love that too.

n1083570023_30008632_6464.jpg

n1083570023_30008633_7897.jpg

today in drivers ed we were talking solely about seatbelts and i kept humming "the scientist" because it reminded me so much of the video. i got really sad.

Guest Grace

^ awww ... thanks for the caps! that scene's just too lovely!

omg! your poor toes! :confused: hope it was worth it ;)

Anyway' date=' I just saw on ET Canada right now that Gwyn & Chris bought a 6.5 million dollar home...somewhere...I forgot where exactly..I just payed attn to the mention of Chris' name :lol:[/quote']

ooh, thats probably the house they were investigating in the hamptons (long island, NY, for anyone that doesnt know).

i have a house in the hamptons! (well, montauk, which is the very tip of east hampton...if i ever ran into them id DIE HAPPY.) note to self: find out which hampton they bought the house in and hang around there all june.

my drivers ed class is full of coldplay references!

today we were going over signs and those yellow diamond ones are officially called warning signs, so my teacher kept saying "warning sign" over and over, which is my favorite coldplay song. no one else seemed to find this very funny, but i did. i also find it interesting that those signs are yellow!

this is the kind of warning sign i'd like to see...

8a6ceb99c9.jpg

or better yet:

06355ec32a.jpg

:laugh3:

yesterday at uni I was listening music with my friend's iPod and after a couple of songs the hardest part came on.. it was kinda weird cause it's very different from the other music he likes and it was the only coldplay song he had.

It should be a crime to not have coldplay on your iPod

yesterday at uni I was listening music with my friend's iPod and after a couple of songs the hardest part came on.. it was kinda weird cause it's very different from the other music he likes and it was the only coldplay song he had.

It should be a crime to not have coldplay on your iPod

ha ha ...what a good sentence.:laugh3:

You should commend well-known Coldplay song to your friend.

today i was driving a drivers ed car with the instructor in the passenger seat and we were going around this corner of a street and all of a sudden this lady was walking on the sidewalk with a coldplay tshirt on with her little daughter! I NEVER ever saw anyone in my province wear one and i guess i was staring because the car swerved a bit into the nexy lane!......lol....the driver instructor was like what are you doing!.........anyways i just wanted to share this with you cause it made my day!:laugh3:

haha yeah :laugh4:

I do teach people the greatness that is Coldplay

Oh yeah, making people fall in love with Coldplay has become a great hobby of mine too xD

My random thought of the day: I was just looking at some pictures from last week...of me and my friend, sitting in the sun in Covent Garden and listening to buskers. :D :nice:

Do you remember the story about Will and Chris going busking in Covent Garden and getting moved along by the police? :laugh4: Reminded me of that.

I was watching VH1 the other day and there was this commercial to go to blahblahblah.com and vote for blah blah blah VMA's blah blah and then there was this little slide show type thing of some bands 'n such and there was a little video clip of Chris singing to the crowd. I just pointed my finger at the TV and said "HEY!" while my sister was sitting by me, and I stayed like that for about a minute and she put my hand down. :laugh3:

haha, alyssa :laugh3:

erm... i couldn't sleep last night... so i was watching MTV, but then i decided to switch to that crappy talkshow when "Speed Of Sound" came on! :nice:

i :heart: coldplay!

ah, today i wore my make trade fair t-shirt and some bloke passing me stared at it like for a minute :) i bet he was a coldplay fan too!!