✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

The other day i was thinking that if i ever wrote a book, i'd make sure that it was written completely in the coldplay font and that i'd have subliminal messages within the text without outright quoting songs or anything... Example (bad writing but nevermind):

"Charlotte was very upset at the news. She had no

other way of expressing her grief other than crying for a very

long time. The mug of tea in her hands slipped and she watched it

drop to the floor. Her internal agony was reflected when it broke into

pieces. What was she going to do? She had lost the

love of her life. He was gone forever. The horrific car

accident had claimed his life and all she could think of was how she had

yelled at him the last time they were together."

...or something to that effect. i wrote something that would do the same kind of thing with the guys' initials but i wont take up space with that as well... so yeah, that was my random colplday thought..

hey

well i had not a nice experience today. i was at work and am the superivsor on today, so i kinda get to choose the music. i played all day the alternative album 2006, the last kiss soundtrack, the garden state soundtrack and also X&Y (we usually play them about 2 through each). i work in a coffee so my manager only says easy listening, alternative music with not offensives. so coldplay is definately an instore band! i was singing along to X&Y and it was about closing time so i was getting happy (after a rough day) and 2 people (an older guy about 40 and his son) came up to one of the younger girls and said "do you have any other music but depressing music" and then i said but coldplay are brillant.. then he continued to pay them out. so i just clamly walked out the back. they left pretty soon after that i think. i dont care if other people think that coldplay is crap, i just cant stand them bagging them out infront of me. especially if im in the workplace i could easily get into an arguement. has anyone come across this? what did you do?

^^Well...I've heard lots of people say that they either hate them, or their music puts them to sleep..which I fire back with "Coldplay is an awesome band! You should really listen to their music, not just hear what other people say about them!" And then they walk away...hehe.

OMG

OMG

:stunned:

hehe, I just got so excited, right at this moment In My Place is playing on the radio and I ran over to the radio to pump it up ! *sways head to music*

And it's a live version, I bet from Toronto '03 cos Edge likes to play live stuff randomly like this !!

yeeeeeeeeeah :wacky:

well today in my law lecture we, our lecturer was talking about law contract law, and you explain this his used and example, that kinda looked like this

X ------- Y

well you get the drift of what i thought, then i started laughing at me thought so my friend was just looking at me weird! oh well i love my coldplay!

Well, today was mufti day at our school (we get to wear normal clothes) and it was mufti day because we were supporting a cancer society and we had to wear something yellow.

Going through all my draw this morning to find something yellow, i came across my only yellow shirt. My coldplay t-shirt. :)

Spent the whole day wearing it. some of my friends rolled... their eyes but one person was like "coldplay, wewt!"

I tried to buy the video of Clocks on iTunes today, but it doesn't work:( It says: The item you've requested is not currently available in the Dutch Store.

Oh, I think I'm going to cry..:P It's just, on iTunes they've got all Coldplay official video's in a very good quality and I was soo looking forward to downloading them:(

there was this special show on mtv today...

it was about ideas of how to cool down on hot days.

and they also played "Yellow". :D

i always have to sing along when there's a coldplay video playing on TV... :lol: