✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

At least people at your school like Coldplay....I think I'm the only one that lives in my town near Philly that knows them! :cry:

I rarely ever find people that like them, let alone wear awesome Coldplay shirts...But anyways...like the previous poster said...make friends with 'em! :D

last thursday I went to a city near mine were there was a party in the centre of it....me and my friends were in a clothes shop near a karaoke pub....suddenly you hear the opening riff of IN MY PLACE!!!:cheesy: ok...me and my best friend just run out for the shop to hear and see who was gonna sing the song....ok after 2 or 3 words we HAD to go away....the "singer" wasn´t really THAT good!!:P

^^Lol that actually sounds interesting...I'll try it tomorrow! :D

Ohh...for another random Coldplay comment...Today I heard 'Fix You' in H&M at the mall! Favorite band, favorite store; perfect! While I was shopping, I was thinking:

'Wow...this is such a beautiful, amazing song. They better play another good song after this to keep up with the momentum, and not some stupid stuff like Fall Out Boy (I apologize to people who actually like them...I however can't stand them).'

'Fix You' is over, and I'm kind of upset, for I wanted them to play it again...Hehe. But then a new song started. When I heard what the song was, I wanted to hit my head against the wall, because the song was 'Dance Dance' by Fall Out Boy. :sneaky: Part of me wanted to laugh because of the irony, and the other wanted to scream 'Damn You!' I guess I thought too soon....gosh I hate it when I do that!!! :dozey:

That's me for ya...

I was watching MTV earlier and 'Making the Video' of Justin Timberlake's new song was on, and you know during the end credits they always show some 'blooper' type clips? Well you hear a man say to Justin "introduce yourself" and Justin replies:

"Introduce myself? Ok... (cue terrible English accent) 'Hello im Chris Martin. Here's our new video...it's me, walking backwards...singing backwards'"

LOL. So random.

^^ LOL! What's that about? But, well...he's a fan, so :lol:

I've got some too...

My brother was recovering from a hangover today and I've been kinda sickly these past few days, so all the two of us were doing the whole afternoon was watching telly...icon_lol.gif

And there were Coldplay 'mentions' all over the place! lol First "Malcolm in the Middle" was on :lol: Malcolm had a crush on this girl and somebody helped him to find out about what stuff she liked, so he would be able to show her how much they "had in common". So as he was talking to her, he mentioned all this stuff they apparently both were into and he ended with somehing like "It wouldn't surprise me, if you were a huge Coldplay fan as well!" LOL

And then during an episode of "Scrubs" (ah, there's always some Zach Braff-Coldplay-connection :p) I discovered for the first time that Ted's (who's the hospital's lawyer, or something like that) last name was Buckland. It's probably been mentioned before, but I never realised it, since everybody only ever calls him "Ted" and during today's ep, I saw this plate in his office saying "Theodore Buckland, Esq."

There was something else but I can't remember right now. xD

it seems like at everyones schools, theyre the only coldplay fan! to me this is tragic and i dont understand why. while im the biggest coldplay fanatic i know (personally, that is, not counting all you wonderful people here!), two of my best friends really really like them, and the rest of everyone else likes at least one or two songs and respects them. a really big group of us went to see them last spring (really big meaning like 6 people!). i mean, i go to a really really small school and we're not exactly...diverse and when someone really likes something it spreads to everyone else really quickly, but it seems strange to me that most people say theyre the only coldplay fan they know personally. i see people in coldplay shirts all the time etc.

sorry, i know that was really random, but this is the place for it, isnt it? :rolleyes:

Haha, I love that last CP warning sign a few pages back... :laugh4:

I so want to see Justin imitate Chris. It's like they've agreed to plug each other (Chris' "I just wanna love you bay-beh, I just wanna love you, bay-beh, ooo!") :laugh4:

It was like deja vu at the mall today. A couple weeks ago, I was bored waiting for my sis in the fitting rooms when Talk came on in the store. Today, I was bored waiting for my sis in the fitting rooms when Talk came on in the store. Somebody knows feels my pain... :laugh4:

^ i like yer sig for some reason. Is it from anywhere in particular? [im so random eh?]

So, yesterday I was at this street festival called Taste of the Danforth with Greek food everywhere :wideeyed: and they've got a main stage there, but no musician/band was playing at the time and they had music blasting through the speakers...which happened to be Coldplay!! I just caught the ending of Don't Panic and then Shiver came on, so I knew the whole album was being played.

This is the 2nd time I go somewhere and they start playing full CP albums. Now, I just have to go somewhere where ARoBttH is being blasted :nice:

2 down 1 to go :dance:

^ erm.. didn't you watch "scrubs" and "malcom in the middle" on prosieben?

i was watching mtv earlier today and an episode of "date my mom" was on...

and they played a bit of GPASUYF ... :)

oh, and yeah.. i went to the mall again today and i found that super cool coldplay shirt ... DAMN!!!!!! i 've already spent my money!!! *ARGH*

and they also had that 'Coldplay phenomenom' DVD there-... but 17 €? are they fuckin nuts?

At 2am this morning, I couldn't sleep. I was filpping channels and pointlessly posting when I saw a show on Much More Music called 'Listed'. It counts down 20...whatever. This week's topic was '20 hottest guys in music' and guess who was 19?? Our own lovely Chris!! I think he should have been higher up, but what can you do? Some ppl would rather look at Jon Bon Jovi! *Sigh*

that just reminded me of a show, which was about the hottest couples in showbiz and gwyneth and chrissy were second :)

Man... I dream about them last night. They had video shotting. I saw them and ask for Jonny 's signature. Then I would like to take picture with Jonny. But my digital camera didn't work . That shocked me and I wake up. Hmmm....a weird dream.