✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yesterday, I was at Indigo and my friend and I were sitting on some benches checking out some books and I suddenly heard Warning Sign which got me really excited by the way ! And my friend was actually telling me a story , but I was only half listening cos I could hardly hear the speakers, and I knew I could hear Coldplay !

I think I got a bit too excited cos my friend got me up and we moved to sit in one of the aisles cos other people were trying to read...heh, and my friend kept looking back at them and saying "Sorry...sorry...she's just...sorry !" :blush:

^ funny! i only half listen to ppl when coldplay is playing as well... and then wen the song is finished im like "sorry, what did you say?" and they get a bit frustrated, but oh well...

yesterday i was watching one of the music channels and they had a top 50 countdown of brit singers/bands... Coldplay was #2 and they played 'clocks' but by then my younger bro had stolen the remote off of me and wouldnt keep it on Coldplay! so lucky me got to watch Futurama instead (which isnt a bad show, but between coldplay and futurama, coldplay will always win)..

plus whenever christina aguilera's song 'ain't no other man' plays and it gets to the part where she says "give me strength boy you're the best" i always think "give me strength, reserve control"...

about the lack of coldplay fans in school's - there aren't that many in my year at school.. there are people that like htem, which is good, but hte only other proper FAN that i know is a friend of mine that goes to another school. still, regardless of how many ppl like them/dont like htem, they're still the best!

:laugh4: so funny i saw on e! a show calld hottest rock stars .. Chris was on 22 .. beaten by Jessica Simpson :rolleyes: :sick:

Maaan I'm an idiot. I missed that!

Ok, so I've been pretty down lately because of some issues with a friend.. soo I was riding on my university bus and the tv was on on some music channel I was all sad looking out the window and then I heard the beggining of Talk, I looked up and they were showing the video. It put a huge grin on my face, I looked like an idiot but I couldn't care less they made me happy.

The girl next to me probably thought I was a freak :laugh3:

Yesterday I was in a party and I was sitting with my friend (she loooves coldplay just like me) and then suddenly a band began to sing "trouble" we looked at each other and then laughed and we went in front of the stage and started to sing... That was so funny :p

(sorry for my bad english :embarassed:)

OMG I was watching the new episode of Hannah Montana and Miley's Dad said to Jackson "Why are you home so soon? Did Coldplay catch a cold?" He's like "Get it?"

Lol I don't know if anyone here watches the show...but anyways, I was like "that's so cool!" Wow...that was RANDOM...:thinking:

I've only seen a couple episodes, haha. What's funny/disturbing about that is my dad does the same thing!

"Does Coldplay play cold?"

"Whaaaat?"

"Do they play cold, or do they eventually warm up? Ha, ha, ha!"

Goodness. :laugh4:

^^Lol yea my cousin said that too...I'm like "haha very funny..."

Hannah Montana usually 'name drops' a bunch of celebrities...because ya know...'Miley' is famous...but I just thought it was so cool Coldplay was mentioned. Even Natalie Portman was mentioned in this episode. I was like "This is too awesome!"

Hehe :shy:

I've only seen a couple episodes, haha. What's funny/disturbing about that is my dad does the same thing!

"Does Coldplay play cold?"

"Whaaaat?"

"Do they play cold, or do they eventually warm up? Ha, ha, ha!"

Goodness. :laugh4:

That's exactly my dad right there :laugh3: "Are Coldplay cold today? They better not be too cold or they'll freeze :stunned:"