eeeeeee, I was right.

I cant believe that guy is really british,

Hes the best actor everrrr in my opinion,

Im becoming obsessed with House.

:D

w00t. :D

I know, I thought he was American. :freak: House is addicting. :freak:

Hehe, I've been obsessed with it since the middle of the first season. :D

and... on the random Coldplay thoughts topic... My sis said that White Shadows was playing in Bath and Body Works, and there was this girl that knew all the lyrics and stuff. :nice:

It's so hard to find Coldplay fans here, hehe.

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

Theres hardly any where Im from too. :(

Then theres the guys you meet that say there big fans,

but you play the music and they only know the chorus of Clocks. :rollseyes:

Last nite on House it was the one with the 9 yr old cancer patient,

that asked the hot australian Dr. to kiss her, and it was so strange.

I love House alot.

I love all Doctor shows, Greys, SCRUBBBBS, House, the list could go on and on. :D

Theres hardly any where Im from too. :(

Then theres the guys you meet that say there big fans,

but you play the music and they only know the chorus of Clocks. :rollseyes:

Last nite on House it was the one with the 9 yr old cancer patient,

that asked the hot australian Dr. to kiss her, and it was so strange.

I love House alot.

I love all Doctor shows, Greys, SCRUBBBBS, House, the list could go on and on. :D

Oh man.

"Oh! I LOVE COLDPLAY! I like Clocks, The Scientist, and Yellow"

":nice: I like Amsterdam"

"What?!"

ooo, so you just started watching House? did you watch the season 2 finale? :P Craziest crap ever! House gets, uhm.......... I'll tell you if you've watched season 2. :blush: Or you've might of seen the preview.

^HAHA I think my friend told me about it! Sickest thing ever. :wreck:

That pic of Chris you post for the House comparison looks... like... feminine :laugh4: Like the shadows on his lids are make-up or something. :laugh4:

^HAHA I think my friend told me about it! Sickest thing ever. :wreck:

That pic of Chris you post for the House comparison looks... like... feminine :laugh4: Like the shadows on his lids are make-up or something. :laugh4:

:D Eyeballs! :laugh3:

and... feminine? Makeup? :freak: *explodes*

haha, i got two, Coldplay related myspace comments today.

u ur guitars, food, sleep and coldplay

this is ur life and its a wierd life so enjoy it before u die

you know it :freak:

its more like alyssa and just french speaking, half african, coldplay singer CHRIS MARTIN!!! ;p

haha you have coldplay on your butt...

and... i'm not exactly sure what she was trying to say :laugh3:

Guest Grace

mhh ... i watched House on .... erm ... tuesday i guess ... and he does look a little like chrissyboy ;)

it was that episode with that nun ... i kinda like House now ... it's pretty cool and there's nothing else to watch on tuesdays anyway :dozey:

went down the Hoe!! just to catch some sun and read my book and as i got there one of the hotels put on coldplays x&y album with the stereo out in the garden....a lovely peaceful day with coldplay in the background!

Guest Grace

today i went to that supermarket in which my sister's working and they played coldplay's X & Y (the song) there ... it was nice ;)

they started playing it when i was about to go but i ended up waiting in front of the exit just to listen to the whole song :)

Haha, yeah. I stayed in a shop at the mall because SoS was on. :laugh4:

But man, the other day I heard Clocks on the radio. Now, I hadn't heard that song played in AGES... and it totally brought me back to the summer of '03, when Coldplay was all new to me. Ah... memories. :smug:

Despite the fact that I can listen to my ipod through the radio and listen to any Coldplay song I want, I was still excited as ever to hear Speed of Sound on the real radio while my ipod was out of batteries.

It just lights up my heart..

um i logged onto coldplaying.com at approxiametly 11:34...saw the announcement for coldplay on conan and went OH SHIT! looked at the time it was on and it said 11:35. i turned around and switched my tv to NBC and now i'm watching conan o brien :)

what a lucky stroke of fate

I get exited too when I hear them on the radio.. I have listened to those song like 10 million times but still get exited :laugh4:

and about the mall.. the other day I was on the escalator when I saw a tv playing the SOS video :dance: I got off the escalator staring at the tv not allowing other people to get off haha.. not intentionally of course but I could have really caused and accident there :laugh4:

um i logged onto coldplaying.com at approxiametly 11:34...saw the announcement for coldplay on conan and went OH SHIT! looked at the time it was on and it said 11:35. i turned around and switched my tv to NBC and now i'm watching conan o brien :)

what a lucky stroke of fate

coldplay on conan right now?

edit: I'm watching now too :D

I just saw Coldplay on Conan too. The part where Chris sings "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" kills me everytime. He's so sweet. :heart: :wacky: :heart:

I think it would've been better as a solo song...lol. Conan can be such a cheeze-ball!!