✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Haha, cool.

I was coming out to the living room and on the TV there's some cell phone deal and they kept saying, "Just call 1-800-Let's Talk!" :laugh4: So I started singing that part of Talk and my bro looked at me and said, "...What a nerd."

:laugh4:

And my Coldplay messenger bag came in today! FINALLY I have something to protect all of my CP valuables! :smug:

my friend and i are really good at catching bits of lyrics in class, to coldplay and U2 and all other music we listen to. we're pretty hilarious

"X&Y" in math class always results in a look and mouthing "the land sea rivers trees the stars the sky"

history- real politik --- "tell me your own politik"

chemistry---- SoS

etc etc. we rule at it.

he really loves coldplay too, but he pretends he doesnt and makes fun of me. and this is coming from a guy who wears a coldplay t-shirt like every third day.

I already posted this on the 'What Are You Thinkng' thread, but I'm still blown away by it. 2 months ago, my drummer and his wife had their 2nd baby, and as of last night, my bass player and his wife had their 1st...if we can't match Coldplay's talent, at least we can give them a good run for Sprogging off...lol...My band gets more like Coldplay every day...tee hee!!

i was watching yellow at t in the park and i cried :cheesy: but i thought that performance was one of the craziest things chris ever done. he jumped to the audience and they completely gone mad and grabbed chris like crazy.. i was like wtf lol. the bodyguards seems worried. i like watching that one so much.

Guest Grace

it was 2 o'clock on thursday night and then my mobile rang. i was so shocked because i was half asleep. however, it was my sister (she was sitting two rooms away from me) and she told me that The Hardest Part is on tv.

she's fuckin bonkers but still i'm glad she woke me up becuase i turned on the tv then to watch that silly video ;)

i was watching yellow at t in the park and i cried :cheesy: but i thought that performance was one of the craziest things chris ever done. he jumped to the audience and they completely gone mad and grabbed chris like crazy.. i was like wtf lol. the bodyguards seems worried. i like watching that one so much.

Oh i like that performance !!!

did you know that 'clocks' is in disney's "the wild"? watched it earlier tonight' date=' and it's quite cool, haha... when the animals arrive in new york, they're amazed and stuff, because everything is new to them... the song fits nicely in that context. :nice: *g*[/quote']

yeah I saw that and me and two other friends started singing along.. but we decided to shut up before people started to throw popcorn at us.

the other day in my math class this guy was looking through another guy's ipod and all I heard was..."you got the juice on here...Coldplay?" "yeah..I'm going to take that off"

I hope he was just trying to cover up the fact that he does like coldplay and he listens to it regularly.

Whenever I hear "Clocks," it reminds me of a commerical I made in high school for my media class. It was for a Nokia phone; I didn't know who Coldplay was at the time, and so I was browsing through a friend's music and as soon as I heard the intro for "Clocks," I was like "This is it!"

And thanks to Coldplay, I got an A+ on my commercial :*)

I know! :lol:

Aww check out this girl singing Til Kingdom Come, it's sweet

steph, i found something.. you like Lost, right?

i found a video of Lost episode compilation (i think it's Lost, i never watch it :uhoh:)

with the soundtrack in my place.

i dont know if you already seen this

but maybe you'll like it :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bKYJWtBRLxc&search=in%20my%20place

Guest Grace

i was brushing my teeth the other day. .. getting ready for bed when i heard The Hardest Part on the radio ... :) yeah, i slept very well that night ;)

Hehe, when me and my bro went to go see X-Men 3 (which was awersome) and we walked into the theater, "Dry Your Eyes" was playing. I couldn't tell if it was the one with Chris, though, because it was almost over... but it was nice. :smug:

this maybe the most selfish thing ever but i hate it when coldplay go to singapore. im glad they'll have a concert there but every international bands / singer / actors come there, mtv asia would invite them and this effin annoying two young woman called may and choy would talking with them and kiss them with their lips. i hate them personally and i just dont want me coldplay will be kissing with may and choy!!!! :bigcry: please God do something about this. about they're too busy so they cant meet may and choy or something. please God I BEG YOU.

anyway.

^Awww

Thanks Sarbrina! :) That's really sweet :kiss:

:nice: