✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grace

coldplay coldplay coldplay

right now i'm looking for stars in the sky ... there are no stars shining for me :(

hehe, this is kinda weird.

I was in religion class, and my friend Keith asked if I liked Coldplay, and I was like... dur... haha. He gave me two blurry film pictures of Chris that he said he found about a year ago on the floor of the school auditorium.

I turned the photos over and the print date was 5/12/05, exactly one year from today. Lol.

• Like 1

hehe, this is kinda weird.

I was in religion class, and my friend Keith asked if I liked Coldplay, and I was like... dur... haha. He gave me two blurry film pictures of Chris that he said he found about a year ago on the floor of the school auditorium.

I turned the photos over and the print date was 5/12/05, exactly one year from today. Lol.

that's odd...........

haha, yeah.

The pics are either from the Coachella festival (4/30/05), and they took twelve days to print out their pictures, or the pics are from a concert in Toronto on 5/11/05. :uhoh:

Coachella would make a lot more sense... since it's held around here.

I was so proud of my classmates today....

well one of them. We had to present our art/design work to one another in a group discussion and this guy was showing words/letters such as signs and graffiti in public as art. He'd done a big double spread on Coldplay's "square one" numbers! I was like awww!!! in my head, lol.

Also, when we had to give a big presentation the other day, a guy I know quite well did his on animation and included a bit about the man who made the animated Dont Panic video....afterwards I said "you didnt tell me about that!!!!!!!" It was so cool! :nice:

^^Aw. Things like that always brighten up one's day, don't they. :nice:

I was watching an ep of "Judging Amy" (yeah...I know, lol) the other day and a woman was called 'Ms Berryman', hehe. That's it :D

:laugh4: ladybug...how infinate..but still very cute :nice:

erm...i like it when i hear a coldplay song randomly on the radio like yesterday i was getting ready,out of the blue,and the radio show that was on,put on the scientist...and aww...it was so random!

Just when I thought I couldn't love these guys any more...I just heard the demo version of Talk. OMG...it brought tears to my eyes...these guys are phenomenal...I don't know what I'm gonna do...I love them so much...If you haven't heard this version yet, you MUST...it's even better than the original one if you can believe it!

Kinda Random...Kinda Coldplay...Kinda cool...

Yesterday while I was going through old videotapes I found a 1989 interview with REM's peter Buck and former drummer Bill Berry. WHen I came downstairs to check my email, a friend had sent me an interview I hadn't read with Jonny BUCKland and Guy BERRYman. I love silly little coincidences like that...only difference being that Chris is WAY hotter than Michael Stipe...lol...

http://traciemorgan.ca

so i was talking with my friend...

he says.."Hey whats that mark on your hand"

i respind "MTF. Its an equals sign(=) for fair trade"

"what ...do other people do that"

"ya Chris Martin"

" WHO?! Miss Martin??!!(a teacher at my school) she writese on herself?!"

"NO CHRIS MARTIN"

" OO well Im not really into politiks" ...thinking i meant Paul Martin the Prime Minister of Canada at the time

"NO CHRIS MARTIN!!!!"

"O well Im not really into Coldplay either....thats it right?"

"yes...."

lol/// crazy friends

I just ate a chewy candy ring, which was deformed so it was in the shape of the letter C and it was Apple flavoured :wacky: :freak: Oh yess, and it's dress down day here (we usually wear uniform) and I'm sporting my new Coldplay t-shirt!! :dance:

lmao, i found this comment on Coldplay's myspace

" Jack Bauer

5/20/2006 8:47 PM

You don't know me. My name's Jack Bauer and I'm a federal agent. I just want to say I have a problem with how this country is being run. The politicians are not cutting it. I mean Palmer was ok, but lets face it, that poor bastard had a bullseye on him from the start. Heller, Cummings, Novik. Please. Those guys are tools. And Logan? AH HAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't make me laugh. That guy's the biggest homo of all. I mean, I never had to suck off David Palmer when I got in a jam.

As former directer of CTU I know what its like to be a leader. I ran shit for years with no problems. Everyone there knew I was the baddest motherfucker on the planet. Not to mention I looked good doing it. In the years after I left there were terrorists setting off nuclear weapons, releasing viruses, and nerve gas. On top of that they hired total dorks like Edgar and Chloe. That's cause you got a bunch bureaucrats like George Mason and Bill Buchanan to fumble around and fuck up the good work I put in. Then, when things got bad, I had to come in and clean it all up.

I really think you should give me a shot at the presidency. My policies are really quite simple. Any of you homos break the law, I'll kill ya. Any of you homos mess with my daughter, I'll kill ya. Any of you homos mess with me, I'll kill ya. Iraq? I'll go down there myself, and in 24 hours we'll be pulling troops out. To top it off, I even have a solution to this country's weight problem. It's called a treadmill. Anyways, I've already said too much. I don't have to explain myself to you. My track record is enough proof that I'm the right man for the job. Vote Bauer in 2008."

Heh, I was in homeroom today and I heard Yellow playing from the classroom next door.... appearantly Mr. Laing likes Coldplay. w00t!

This kid was walking out of there mocking the way Chris sings--he was singing it all retarded in this person's face and started laughing--I wanted to kick him in... the nads. :freak:

Annddd.... I got my Coldplay shirt today!

cpshirt3mk.jpg

"As former directer of CTU" wow... what a loser... whoever is faking Jack Bauer is doing an awful job... but for a LOT more reasons than that he didn't sound like jack and he wasn't even acting like he liked the people jack likes :rolleyes: Chloe is a dork? wow... that's weak