🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Well, my hability to put Coldplay in everything of my daily routine is even scary.

But there was this time that I was in my English class, and I had a friend there, my one and only coldplayer friend (I usually call him "my aprentice"). The teacher was asking me if I had found the activity hard. I wasn't even intending to put coldplay in the middle of that, seriously. But my answer was: "oh, it was easy... I think that the hardest part" I stopped and noticed what I had just said. My friend and I started laughing. Poor teacher, I think he didn't understand why we were laughing. He must have thought that we were nuts or something...

Haha well then maybe I would overlook the major age difference ;)

I would have loved getting hit in the head by a yellow balloon at least :P

:lol: I knew you would. :D

me too! I was next to an aisle and I saw one a few feet away from me and I started running up to get to it, but some girl got it before I even took three steps. :(

:lol: I knew you would. :D

me too! I was next to an aisle and I saw one a few feet away from me and I started running up to get to it, but some girl got it before I even took three steps. :(

Haha wow you know pretty well

aw that sucks :( but she was only being a coldplayer :\ in concerts everyone is on their own, no being friendly, I wasn't very nice to those around me :P but hey I wasn't gonna let them take all my butterflies :P next time be aggressive and push that person if you got to!:D haha totally kidding:lol:

.....sort of;)

Im trying to find a video of when coldplay performed LIJ before the video came out. Don't know if it was the first time they played it live. But in the video they had trouble getting the piano on stage.

Its so hard to find with so many live video now :P

Is it this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-dH8SCZ0vw]YouTube - Coldplay perfoms Lovers in Japan at the BNN concert Chris talks about Miller[/ame]

I love what Chris tells about Miller :lol:

Is it this one?

I love what Chris tells about Miller :lol:

Omg yes! Thank you so much :D

Ah I loved this video because it got me so excited about the viva era and really made me look forward to seeing them live. Back when LIJ was so new aw. And I was so young :P

And of course I love seeing chris be funny :P

Haha wow you know pretty well

aw that sucks :( but she was only being a coldplayer :\ in concerts everyone is on their own, no being friendly, I wasn't very nice to those around me :P but hey I wasn't gonna let them take all my butterflies :P next time be aggressive and push that person if you got to!:D haha totally kidding:lol:

.....sort of;)

No I don't think I could do that to another Coldplay fan. :lol: Unless they aren't real fans but I'm sure that person who got balloon was. :uhoh: I need to be careful if I ever go to a concert with you. :P

So last night I had a dream that I was seeing Coldplay perform in my front yard and I was watching from the windows upstairs in my room. ( I would so be down there if this were real. :P) Anyways, before they started playing will was having some trouble with his drums, and then finally he liked how they were sounding but then he started to get annoyed by a fly that kept getting on them. He was swatting at it with his drum stick. :lol: It was pretty funny. Then they finally began playing, but them some random girl started dueting with Chris. :angry: I would have liked to been the one doing that. :lol: And I wanted to go down there but I couldn't. :( Then I was just woke up out of nowhere. :blank:

No I don't think I could do that to another Coldplay fan. :lol: Unless they aren't real fans but I'm sure that person who got balloon was. :uhoh: I need to be careful if I ever go to a concert with you. :P

Oh ok then, it was fine for her to get it. But if not a real fan just go for it! Haha yes be very careful:sneaky: well those around me were like wanabe fans or something, cuz they didn't even know the words to many songs! so I didn't feel guilty at all :P nope, not even for that guy in front of me that I hit with my viva bag :P

Aw but seriously I would like to go to a concert with you im sure it would be so much fun :D

Oh ok then, it was fine for her to get it. But if not a real fan just go for it! Haha yes be very careful:sneaky: well those around me were like wanabe fans or something, cuz they didn't even know the words to many songs! so I didn't feel guilty at all :P nope, not even for that guy in front of me that I hit with my viva bag :P

Aw but seriously I would like to go to a concert with you im sure it would be so much fun :D

:lol: Really?? Why'd you hit him? :laugh3: I should be scared. :stunned:

Yeah I'm sure it would be a lot of fun too! :awesome: And we'd have to be front row this time! :D

:lol: Really?? Why'd you hit him? :laugh3: I should be scared. :stunned:

Yeah I'm sure it would be a lot of fun too! :awesome: And we'd have to be front row this time! :D

Haha well cuz they were one row closer than me and their heads were in the way and I couldn't see sometimes!:veryangry2: jk it was actually an accident but I didn't feel guilty after :P

Heck yes! We would be singing along and we hunt down a rodie to get us front row! It would be soo :awesome:

Btw coold dream and funny too :cool:

:stunned:I was listening to a Coldplay song while checking the mail and before I got to the mailbox I was like 'It would be funny if I got a card from a coldplayer (from Christmas :lol:) and omg I was so stunnned when I opened up the mailbox and there sat an envelope from Paulinha in Brazil!! :heart:

THANK YOU LINHA I LOVE YOU!!

And that 'Guy in the pool part' was :wink3:

and Argentina sounds so cool!

:hug:

"Irony.What the fuck is irony?" - Chris <3