✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHH!

Arctic Monkeys and the Vaccines were INCREDIBLE last night!

I'm off to see Bon Iver on Thursday and I finally see COLDPLAY on December 4th! :D

Oh and Noah and the whale in March next year, and hopefully Snow Patrol & Radiohead next year

The last year has been pretty good for me concert wise.

Arcade Fire last December which was a dream that finally came true.

Drake in January, meh, wasn't as good as when I saw him at Jay-Z.

Watched Bombay Bicycle Club for a second time in October, still kick ass live.

I saw Arctic Monkeys & Vaccines on Friday night, they were awesome.

Desperately trying to get tickets for Bon Iver on Thursday evening!

Coldplay again on the 4th! :D

The Twang at the end of December, purely because my friends love them, I only know one or two songs.

Snow Patrol in February. Could possibly go and see The Black Keys the day before SP.

Hopefully there will be some tours of Radiohead, Keane, Fanfarlo, Passion Pit and many more in 2012.

:bigcry:

I think the main reason I didn't like as much was because I don't think he had enough material to fill an 80 minute top of the bill time slot. I'm not a hip/hop, rap whatever it is, fan either except for Jay-Z & Kanye which may be a problem. I did like Thank Me Later though.

You can see from the videos on my youtube page that there were a lot of people loving it.

I think the main reason I didn't like as much was because I don't think he had enough material to fill an 80 minute top of the bill time slot. I'm not a hip/hop, rap whatever it is, fan either except for Jay-Z & Kanye which may be a problem. I did like Thank Me Later though.

You can see from the videos on my youtube page that there were a lot of people loving it.

cool videos.

I think with Drake, unless you're a big fan you probably wont enjoy it. From what I've seen, he's not that great live...I love him though.

His new album is incredible, so I think seeing him from now onwards would be a lot better.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Noel Gallagher for February! Brother got tickets last week. Seeing Arcade Fire and Noel inside one year is a dream. Although I don't think anything can top the location of AF playing at Edinburgh Castle. That was pure magical. Hoping for a Coldplay stadium date next summer as well. Passed up the chance to see them in a few weeks so that's a definite after watching a couple of their festival gigs even if I was less than enthusiastic about MX.