✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell Me something About Yourself I Don't Wanna Know...

TraceOddity

^ lol I can only imagine her shocked/sad/embarrassed/disgusted face!

I have not been with anybody since February 1st... So three months now... And I barely miss sex, so I think I the celibacy made me nonsexual.

I went for a run this morning, I missed it a lot, but I could not listen to add it up, by the violent femmes, which has become my running anthem.

There is this guy I have known for years, with whom I seldom Skype with. Most of those Skype calls are for cyber sex (which I have not had either, in a long time). The thing is, I only have a Skype account, so I had to add all of my coworkers in it too... [insert insanity wolf meme here] so now I have to make sure all of my conversations are pg-13

I wish that whoever took my dog seriously gets attacked by a rabid animal. In preference, a racoon.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to go for a walk in the evening just to smell the different odours in my neighbourhood. There this one exotic looking tree with huge blossoms that emits a strong and thick sweet, hot and earthy smell, I could roll in it OMG.

I need to smell it again as soon as possible °__°

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sooo... I actually had another account here previously... Named Coldarija.. (yeah so sexy)..

And..

I found the most embarrassing and stupid post I ever wrote:

Originally Posted by Coldarija;5447445

For me, Coldplay is God, so I believe in God. :P

Okay, it sounded stupidly. I am christian, but I can't believe in God for some reasons.

YES I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID PLS FORGIVE ME

• 4 weeks later...

I have a strong stomach when it comes to food yet I have a weak stomach when it comes to other things. I puked in my biology class every time we dissected something not because of the smell but because I can't look at an animal's internal organs without becoming nauseous. At the same time they fascinate me though. It's like I can think about them but I cannot look at them. I definitely don't understand it at all.

• 1 year later...

I dont exactly remember this stuff but my mom always tells me many times that I used to punch boys' faces until bleeding at kindergarten. These boys always bullied girls in class, and I was the one who punched them till they cried lol

Damn I was so harsh back then..

• 3 weeks later...

LOL this isn't as bad as some of the other ones but while I was reading this thread and I laughed so hard at one of them and I had my drink in hand and I didn't pay attention And I Spilt It All Over Myself!!!! Everything was all wet and it really sucked lol.

• Like 2

LOL this isn't as bad as some of the other ones but while I was reading this thread and I laughed so hard at one of them and I had my drink in hand and I didn't pay attention And I Spilt It All Over Myself!!!! Everything was all wet and it really sucked lol.

LOL:P

• Like 1