✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell Me something About Yourself I Don't Wanna Know...

TraceOddity

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Both my boyfriend and the guy I was dating earlier this year complained about how much sex I wanted... "One cannot sleep at all with you around"

-.-'... I like sex, ok?! -.-'...

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA[/ame]

i still masturbate to an encounter i had in june because i am a lonely pitiable person that now lives in fear of actual emotional contact with people i actually like so instead of actually going out and meeting people i go home and listen to music and blog until i feel like going to bed and then i masturbate and fall asleep

:cool: :cool: :cool:

i still masturbate to an encounter i had in june because i am a lonely pitiable person that now lives in fear of actual emotional contact with people i actually like so instead of actually going out and meeting people i go home and listen to music and blog until i feel like going to bed and then i masturbate and fall asleep

:cool: :cool: :cool:

:hug:

yo you're cool and you will go out whenever you feel comfortable, don't stress over it

Someone cleaned my room (why?) while I was in school and I came back and I'm really surprised and very grateful yes but now I can't find my vibrator and I don't want to ask my family as one of them cleaned but like... where is it ok :bigcry:

I looked everywhere

Can I get a new one in Braddock's prize thread or

Someone cleaned my room (why?) while I was in school and I came back and I'm really surprised and very grateful yes but now I can't find my vibrator and I don't want to ask my family as one of them cleaned but like... where is it ok :bigcry:

I looked everywhere

Can I get a new one in Braddock's prize thread or

I had to throw away mine before I moved because I did not want anyone in my family seeing it :bigcry: I am sure the same thing would have happened, besides, my older sister likes to go through my stuff too :/

:lol::lol::lol:

That happened to my best friend when her son was about 5...during a family Christmas dinner! He asked her what it was and she told him it was what Daddy used to clean his ears!

That kid will be so confused when he gets a girlfriends, lol!:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dang! I wanted to know things I did not want to know!

Anyways..

i am too

horny

to fall asleep, and this happens often :bomb:

It is so worrysome that while I was trying to close this spoiler I wrote

sex, horny, and sleep

before I got it right

Also, I like to use spoilers. It makes it fun.