✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell Me something About Yourself I Don't Wanna Know...

TraceOddity

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I've been late for work, social gatherings and general life outside my bedroom because of masturbation. But that's ok.

:whatever:

Ha! That smilie.

Life Outside the Bedroom: The Greg Story

Considerably less entertaining than the prequel, Life Inside the Bedroom: The Greg Story

I woke up too early to.. To read all about the concert yesterday, how embarrassing!! :curtain:

This is embarrassing.

:whatever:

Ha! That smilie.

The day people can genuinely laugh at masturbation, without humorous context attached to it, is a sad, sad day.

I've been late for work, social gatherings and general life outside my bedroom because of masturbation. But that's ok.

This is better than waking up at 4am to send unspeakable-of snapchats...

Not because I am doing it... At all... Pfff not me.

Guest LiquidSky
Considerably less entertaining than the prequel, Life Inside the Bedroom: The Greg Story

This is embarrassing

Be quiet! Anyway, good night guys :sleep:

• 3 months later...

I was late for work a few days ago, and did not have the chance to properly comb my hair, plus I had not used the hair cream so hair was a mess... I could not take it anymore and combed my hair with a fork which did not really help it, so it remained in a bow the entire day -.-'...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so here is my puke story; its real btw ...i was in camp once and at night they used to shut the doors so we don't go outside and get lost ,the bad thing is we couldn't go out to the toilet either.Another bad thing is that some people don't get used to camp food,yup that was me i wanted to puke badly but the door was shut.Luckily everyone was sleeping so i grabbed a bag puked in it and tried to throw it outside through a small window,but my aim was bad so it got stuck,the bag broke and there was puke all over the window....so i did like a smart kid and went back to sleep cause the guy sleeping near the window would be guilty anyways

^ what a lovely puke story :wacky:

so i did like a smart kid and went back to sleep cause the guy sleeping near the window would be guilty anyways
LOL YOU ASS :laugh3:

I killed an entire nest of wasps a few summers ago because I was feeling evil.