✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

POST YOUR FAV PICS OF COLDPLAY

Moses

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I think it's Guy's handwriting...

If you compare his signature to the rest of the handwriting, they look very similar... the letters in the copy that are apart of his name (g, u, y) make it seem even more so that it's Guy's handwriting...

handwriting2gd.jpg

And judging by Chris's signature, the handwriting should of been smoother and would have had less pen pressure if it was written by Chris...

[/end rant]

Haha, and then you go and tell people it was given to you :D ?

oohh' date=' Ladybug, you were so lucky!! :)[/quote']

Yeah, I guess :)

The whole thing was kinda funny, because nobody outside Britain really knew them back then, in 2000, right? So not many people came to watch them (I think they performed at like three o'clock in the afternoon also, btw *lol*)...and at some point Chris was like "Has anyone here got our album?" and only one person said they had it :lol:

He was like thumbs up and thanking her for buying it, hee. "In Great Britain a lot of people have got it and we're more famous than...Bon Jovi, I think." 38170775.gif

And then Chris said something like "The next song we're gonna play is called 'Don't Panic' and it's the first song on our album, isn't it? This lady will tell you which number it is, number one!" :D

So in order to make this post not a completely off-topic one: here are two (not very good) pics from that, which I've just found:

14th Bizarre Festival, Weeze (18.8.2000)

11coldplay1.jpg

11coldplay2.jpg