frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for all these pictures, Andy (is this your name?). :dance:

I loved all of them!

I've realized I'm getting more and more obsessed about them. :heart:

I've a question, though. I've looked for "Match box" on youtube, 'cos I wanted to see them live playing this song, but unfortunately there's almost nothing: I've only obtained 1result but it's only a bit of that song. Does anyone have any version of M.B. of them in live?

Here are aall the search results for Matchbox I've got on youtube. I haven't watched all of them, so I dunno about the quality, but... yeah

http://youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=kooks%20matchbox&search_sort=video_view_count&search_category=0

If anyone has any BETTER videos (aaaaaaaaandy :D haha) I'd really appreciate them as well! :D

I don't have any on here as there's no backup place to get hold of performances :(

I mean, all the ones are have are those I ripped from YouTube, which in this case would be the same. But there are some pretty ones on there I think. Especially look out for festival performances, which are usually ripped directly from an official telly broadcast -> GREAT quality.

Isle Of Wight

That's the best one I could found! Booooo

Do check it out though, Luke can be hilarious without a guitar :laugh4:

LMFAO he's got such crazy hand motions.... :laugh4: Awww that was awesome lmfao

They're amazing. I wanna see them :bigcry: I'm so tempted to go to NYC this Saturday and scope out some tickets... :sneaky: But I know it won't happen, so... :( Come to Boston, lads!

Oooh how good would that be? At least you've got your eraly 18 memories with them :D (Mmm, that sounded a bit... nasty? :laugh4:)

This is what I call making the most of an album :stunned:

The Kooks have announced that following the success of Ooh La, they will be launching an assault on the Christmas Number 1 spot.

'See The World' will be released on December 18th on 2CD and 7" vinyl featuring new songs 'Can't Go Back', 'Someone Else's Shoes' and 'Championship Heartbreak' as well as exclusive footage from the August Seaside Tour.

This will be supported with a handful of live shows soon to be announced.

NEW DATES :idea2:

NEWS!

Hello,

We're really excited to have just won Best Breakthrough Act at the UK Festival awards this week, and to have also had a couple more great nominations announced. We’re up for Best New Act at this year's Q Awards - Vote here! and also for Best UK & Irish Act at the European MTV Awards, which this year are in Copenhagen on November 2nd - Vote here!

Please carry on showing everyone how much you love the Kooks! Thanks for all your support. And a particular thank you so much to all of you who came to see us on our UK tour over the past couple of weeks – we just finished up with three London shows this week, and the whole tour was amazing. We hope you had as much fun as we did!

We’re off to America for our first proper dates on that side of the Atlantic next, but before then our next single ‘Ooh La’ hits the shops on Monday. It’s being released on cd single, enhanced cd single, and a limited edition gatefold 7”, which you can pre-order now from HMV

You can also order it digitally from here;

http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=23708&a=1129537&epi=kooksoohlasingle&url=http%3A%2F%2Fphobos.apple.com%2FWebObjects%2FMZStore.woa%2Fwa%2FviewAlbum%3Fi%3D191671785%26id%3D191671737%26s%3D143444%26partnerId%3D2003

or here

http://www.7digital.com/stores/productDetail.aspx?shop=124&product=44904&sid=490983

Enjoy!

See you soon

The Kooks

Oh well, they might announce a PROPER American tour soon, considering the sold out dates and the new-ish single (and possible 7th single off the album?), maybe around christmas? Or they might just wait til they have some newer material (like new album/single for instance) and tour next year instead.

I seriously dont care when they come I just want to see em :smug:(I ask so little:laugh4:). I doubt it will be anywhere this year anymore, I mean, its almost november and christmas will come round the clock. Maybe next year?

^:( Well, I am sure they'll be back, as I'm sure they'll do more of a tour here!

I don't mind it not being soon, in fact I'm taking a self administered hiatus from gigs for no reason other than I don't want to burn out. So I'm not going to see anyone all November, only seeing We Are Scientists in December and then hopefully in the new year I'll be all ready with money saved to check out more bands! I hope they come in early '07, definately! :D I don't care when, just as long as they DO! haha