🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, ok, I'm confused right now :\

I just found some pictures from an HMV signing (it looks like it's for the YDLM single), and MAX IS NOT THERE :angry:

Hold on, cause YDLM was released on 9thJan, and that's the confusing bit :confused:

78182492217_2778.jpg

99159384615_2778.jpg

YES THAT'S PETE IN THERE!

This is fucking weird, cause if he really was tour exhausted he could still attend a signing! Not very tiring imo.

Sorry for the rambling, I'm just tooooo worried about him :(

Andy, ok this is SO RANDOM but your sig and avi seriously distract the crap out of me all the time :laugh4:

AND I MADE THEM YET I KEEP LOOKING LIKE JEEEEEZ LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE LMFAO

:dead:

wow done being off topic.

:laugh3: I was THIS close to add a THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ILOVEYOUDANI bit in my sig but then I thought everyone would think I'm even more weird that I actually am :\

And basically I'm struggling everyday to not change the avi for the other one as I can't make my mind up! I guess I'll be switching between those two for a LONG time :wink3:

:laugh3::laugh3: VERY poetic indeed *impressed look*

I'd love to just hang out with him, he seems so cool :nice: Plus he's involved with cameras in both the IGA and TFH videos, so that's enough reason for me. And he has a gorgeous smile. And body. And yeah, everything.

Done ranting about Johnny boy, and back to business:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/node/6558/

GET VOTING! I DEMAND YOUUUU :evil:

That was back in January! So was Max just an illusion? Did we thought he existed for all this time when he never actually did? :uhoh::thinking:

On a happier note, PHOTOS lots lots lots

Max was a MIRAGE :stunned: I KNEW IT!

Yeah, that sounds VERYY sane, doesnt it? lmfao. But is there another explanation, except that probably he was abducted by aliens and we are the only ones that werent given the a memory rest?(Please, ignore what I said!:thinking:) Im REAAAAALLY confused!

OOOh, pics!:dance:

And New fans! Yay!!! :cool:

So have you seen these Red? (Yeah, I assume it's only you coming on here!)

30137635279_2778.jpg

61857390824_2778.jpg

92801495948_2778.jpg

83720777151_2778.jpg

83720777151_2778.jpg

22876438389_2778.jpg

Why do his eyes always look so devilish? I'm sure it's because he's from a different planet to planet Earth :shy::laugh4::uhoh2:

Seriously, how cool is it they used to have this book for fans to sing? Such a nice thing :nice:

35024004194_2778.jpg

Why do his eyes always look so devilish? I'm sure it's because he's from a different planet to planet Earth :shy::laugh4::uhoh2:

Seriously, how cool is it they used to have this book for fans to sing? Such a nice thing :nice:

35024004194_2778.jpg

I know right? :laugh4: I told ya, he's a mirage, he is only in our imaginations!

Or well yeah, he'a an alien! I'd pick Saturn, its like the coolest planet!:wink:

AWW Max! I had seen them before!Thanks for posting em, keeps the Max love on!:disappointed:

I want to sign that book!:nice:

Dude, its so true its mostly us in this thread isnt it?:cool: *evil witch cackle*

I WANT THAT BOOK. omg that's the coolest idea ever. I wish every band did that. oooooo *would put phone number :sneaky: *

Thanks for the pictures! Man.......... Max is just one of those characters..... that is seriously weird though, it's actually freaking me out a bit. Like.... maybe HE was the fill in.... :thinking: :laugh4:

haha, I'm here and always reading! I just never know what to say half the time other than "THANK YOU YOU RULE" :laugh4: ;)

:laugh3: It is! It feel pretty confortable and spacy so I'm not complaining anytime soon! I just wish people started posting the kooks' love on here, you know you have it people!

Shh, but mommy of the thread isn't coming anymore *points someone named D*

LMFAO THREAD MOMMY :smug:

i want hot chocolate.

let's pretend that wasn't random.... :uhoh: lmfao lmfao lmfao

Hey, are the Kooks out of the States now? :( I miss them and I didn't even see them LMFAO

I WANT THAT BOOK. omg that's the coolest idea ever. I wish every band did that. oooooo *would put phone number :sneaky: *

:laugh3: Now the phone number, that's one good idea! And what's to do with those polaroids? That is THE coolest of it all, I wonder if the still have that or do it at their gigs :thinking:

I know right? :laugh4: I told ya, he's a mirage, he is only in our imaginations!

Or well yeah, he'a an alien! I'd pick Saturn, its like the coolest planet!:wink:

:laugh3: Most likely! He woulnd't wear those clothes to his own show if he was human, seriously! :nice:

Awww hot chocolate! I want to go to beeeeeed, I miss sleeping so damn much! :cry2:

I'm guessing they are out by now :anxious: Aren't those Q awards held in England? Yeah, that was stupid but it does prove my point though! So yeah, back in England and touring Europe right now, now I think of it. I haven't learnt the dates yet but the only one I can remember is Nov11th in Paris, cause there's something to Paris and The Kooks yanno? Probably cause they shot the 'Ooh La' vid there and that street version of 'Crazy' (that has got to be one of the bestest videos ever lmfao). Aw don't these boys get any time off once in a while? They're back in the UK catching up for those postponed gigs in Dec :\ I'm tour exhausted only at the thought of it!