✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Stereophonics

AfterGlow

Personally I think their latest album is their best one to date, but hey that's just me :D

ANYWAY.... fuck I thought you were messing :confused: can't believe it. Honestly can't believe it.... they've been friends since they were kids, how come they ditch one of the members all of a sudden?!

*runs to check the Stereophonics board*

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From their official site:

25 Sep 2003

NEWS FROM THE BAND

Me and Stuart started a band when I was 12.

Emotionally to me this is heartbreaking.

I love him like a brother, but commitment wise there have been issues since "Just Enough Education to Perform". We've tried resolving them but things stayed the same. Myself and Richard miss Stuart already, a band is like a gang and a lot of time he simply wasn't there, although it was our fault to allow this situation to develop in the first place.

No one will be replacing Stuart as a band member, Stuart is irreplaceable, but Steve Gorman will continue to sit in on drums for the upcoming shows.

No one member of the band is bigger than our songs.

It's a rock and roll band and the upcoming shows will be rocking.

Kelly Jones

Stereophonics

Man, it seems like a bad dream :/ It's the end of Stereophonics, the way I see it now.

^ You know that Will left Coldplay a few years back :confused: but then he came back (thank God)

Really? I didn't know it...

Well, maybe Stuart would come back too, although I don't think so...

It's a pity when one of the original members go (or be dumped :/ ).

I suppose that if he has done is 'cause is good for the band. And I'm sure they'll miss him a lot.

Anyway, being selfish, I hope they'll go on with the tour, 'cause they'll be here in two weeks! Yeeeah!! :D

Stuart Cable is an awful drummer anyway....even on some of the albums his timing is a bit -----> :dozey:

he should have concentrated on playing properly, rather than pulling the most annoying faces at cameras..and setting his kit up like he had double pedals...and got his hair sorted out :o

^ You know that Will left Coldplay a few years back :confused: but then he came back (thank God)

Really? I didn't know it...

Yeah, I found out pretty recently myself. It was when they recorded their demo or something like that, Chris was a nervous wreck and took it out at Will, saying he was shite so Will left. Chris got seriously drunk in Guy's flat and a few hours later Guy found him sobbing in his bathroom :confused:

That's why Chris doesn't drink. Oh, and will came back afterwards obviously.

Stuart Cable is an awful drummer anyway....even on some of the albums his timing is a bit -----> :dozey:

he should have concentrated on playing properly, rather than pulling the most annoying faces at cameras..and setting his kit up like he had double pedals...and got his hair sorted out :o

Hahah lord yes! "Pulling faces at the camera" too fricken right, damn celebrity sponge also had his own fucking disaster of a talk show. Fruit.