🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

Yea, i know, but i didnt download em cos i want to hear the glasto version first. ha yea, i'm stupid, i know.

But hey, did you download em, fifi? are they good?

and ooh, i just found another glasto mp3: don't look back in anger:

http://brunoreb.sites.uol.com.br/disco_virtual/compartilhada/glastonbury2004/dlbia.mp3

ha, they're using a brazilian server to host the files. You people should download this one as soon as possible, cos brazilians servers are pretty lame, so this file might go offline before you can say "liam-looks-like-a-rabbit-nowadays"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, cool.

good to know that, cos i dont think oasis ever recorded a bad song, you know? (okay, lets forget about little james) and i wouldnt like to see em screwing their song list with this new album.

And whoa, fifi, did you download this dlbia live version i just posted? Its freaking awesome, probably even better than the familiar to millions version. :stunned:

A bell will ring is the classic oasis track. good vocals, good lyrics, no giant guitar solos by noel. i like it. And i heard that gem archer wrote it. But whoa, that track sounds so noel gallagher. I dunno.

Meaning of soul isnt that good, but at least its different from what oasis have been doing. its a bix of bring it on down and hung in a bad place, i think. good drums. And the lyrics are okay too.

and what do you think fi?

• 1 month later...